Part 52

As promised - SMUT WARNING

In my opinion, this chapter is pretty tame as far as the smut goes, at least for me. I don't want to tell you to do something you aren't comfortable with, but you might be able to skim it even if you don't normally like smut. It isn't super explicit.

But please also feel free to skip it, or just read down to the ***

-

When the fox woke up in the morning she could feel her heat. She opened her eyes slowly, her shirt damp with sweat, her hair sticking to the back of her neck. Fire licked up her veins. She needed to mate.

The scent of Jungkook filled her nostrils from the mark he had left on her skin. She licked her dry lips, her mouth falling open and her eyes drifting closed. Just the smell of him was enough to make her desperate, thinking of what her little bunny would look like covered in her marks, how it would feel to be mated to him.

To be bred by him.

"Jungkook," she murmured, sitting up in the bed. She needed him. She swung her feet to the floor and her eyes fell to the glass of water next to her bed. Someone had put it there. She cocked her head to the side. Namjoon. It smelled like him. Namjoon oppa. He was good - but Jungkook. Jungkook was who she needed. She reached for the water, making herself drink the whole thing, taking a deep breath.

Is this just my heat talking? She wondered. She closed her eyes. Jungkook. His name sang in her veins with every beat of her heart. She could feel him and smell him and she wanted to be touched by him. And also...

She loved him. It was beneath the burning fire of the heat, beneath the primal need she felt now, the love. It was its own flame and it made everything brighter and warmer - but it also made her more desperate. She needed him now. She stood on shaking legs and crossed the room, pushing her door open. She walked down the hall toward his room to find his door open slightly.

Jungkook was there, in the midst of getting dressed for the day. His back was to the door and his arms were reaching over his head as he stretched up to pull on his T-shirt. The smooth planes of his tanned, muscular back were on display, muscles flexing as he moved, tugging the shirt, catching it on his shoulders before he could get it pulled down. He didn't have any pants on yet, he stood in just his soft boxer briefs and they revealed something the fox had never seen before.

Jungkook's tail.

It was a little tuft of black fur that curled up slightly from the base of his spine and it poked out of a cutout in his underwear to taper into a point near the small of his back. It was small and soft and the sight of it made the fox's eyes go black with need. She was darting silently through the door and rushing across the room in the time it took for Jungkook to inhale, smelling her immediately. But before he could turn he froze, her hand having clamped around his tail.

Jungkook whimpered, feeling utterly helpless beneath her touch. Little one's fingers lightly traced his fluffy tail, her other hand coming to rest on his hip as she leaned closer behind him, her breath blowing over his shoulder. The bunny was frozen, his ears twitching and the scent of her heat shoving its way up his nostrils, invading his every sense. She was female and she was smaller than him yes, but right now all that mattered was that she was a predator - and he was her prey.

Jungkook's tail quivered in her touch as her fingers stroked over it again and he took a shuddering breath, trying to push down the urges he felt from smelling her like this.

"F-fox," he breathed, cutting himself off with a breath when she tightened her grip on his tail. "You-your heat."

"Mm yes little bunny," she murmured. "I need you."