Part 36

When you woke up next you were in a familiar room, surrounded by familiar scents. You opened your eyes and blinked around sleepily, feeling a smile come over your face. Lying in the bed next to you on top of the blankets was Namjoon, his face relaxed in sleep, his hand lying gently on top of yours. Curled at the foot of the bed was Jungkook, his long ears resting over his eyes, soft snores coming from him. You heard sudden movement at the door and looked up to see Seokjin standing there, looking in at the three of you. He smiled widely.

"Hello little one," he whispered, crossing the room. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"Hi oppa," you whispered back. One of Jungkook's ears suddenly twitched at your voice and a moment later he sat up, blinking sleep from his eyes. He grinned happily at you but then an odd look came across his face and he suddenly turned beet red, his smile faltering.

"Um. Good morning fox. I - I missed you a lot and I'm glad you're back and also...I'm sorry about...yesterday," he mumbled, looking down and playing with the hem of his shirt. You frowned. Yesterday? When he saved you from Dr. Yoon and the facility? When he - oh.

Your eyes flew wide and you blushed as well, remembering your heat induced makeout session with Jungkook before he managed to snap out of the haze and make a run for it with you. You suddenly blushed as well.

"What am I missing?" Seokjin asked, looking back and forth between the two of you.

"Nothing," Jungkook squeaked quickly. "Uh. I'm gonna take a shower now," he said, before quickly scurrying from the room. Seokjin raised an eyebrow and looked down at you.

You lowered your eyes. "When Jungkook came to rescue me I was on my heat," you whispered, feeling ashamed.

"Again? But you just-"

"Dr. Yoon made it come again. The injections..."

Seokjin interrupted you with a sigh. "Sweetheart, I need you to tell me everything. The whole story. Can you do that please?" He asked, settling down onto the bed and picking up your hand. You hesitated, afraid of what he would think of you once he had heard it all. But you nodded, and you began to tell him everything that had happened since you had run away from Yoongi's house that day.

"...and so then when Jungkookie came in I was in my heat and it was the worst heat I've ever had...I thought I was dying," you whispered. "And Jungkook...I kind of made him do it...but we k-kissed." You hung your head. "I'm sorry oppa. I know we're not supposed to."

Seokjin sighed, looking down to you. Then his eyes moved to Namjoon, who you had thought was still asleep next to you. "How much of that did you hear?" Jin asked him.

You whipped your head around at him in surprise and his hand tightened on yours, his eyes piercing as he looked down at you. "All of it," he said, a dark look on his face. You braced yourself, ready to be scolded for kissing again. But instead Namjoon sat up and bid you to roll over. "How many times did you say that scum whipped you baby? Let me see."

Your eyes widened and you quickly obeyed, lying on your stomach and pulling your shirt up so your bandaged back was on display. Seokjin inhaled sharply and reached out, his gentle fingers removing the bandages carefully. The fabric pulling away tugged at your wounds a bit and it stung. You let out a soft gasp and felt Namjoon's hand quickly find yours again, his fingers tightening around it.

"Oh my god," he said softly, holding your hand carefully. "Jin," he whimpered as the last of the bandages were removed, his voice sounding thick.

"It isn't as bad as it looks Joonie," Seokjin was saying softly.

"Does it look bad oppa? It was the most times he's ever whipped me in a row I think. He said I counted to thirty before I passed out," you said in a quiet voice with your face in the pillow, too shy to look at anyone.