Chapter 1 ||

Lucas Pov:

"Paige still ain't back?" I questioned looking around as everybody gathered around the table to wish Pooh happy birthday. She finally in her double digits.

"Hold up, I'm finn call her." Her homegirl, Leslie said then walked out the kitchen and to a room more quiet.

Paige Pov:

"What Leslie?" I said answering my phone as I pulled back up at the house.

"Where is you at? We waiting on yo slow ass." She said.

"I'm outside." I said then looked at the car that I parked behind. It was two girls that I never seen a day in my life, they gotta be Pooh's family that stay outta town or something.

"Ok, well we waiting." She said.

"I'm coming in." I said then hung up the phone then got out the car.

"Hey, you need help?" I asked the girl that came out the driver seat as she grabbed bags from her backseat. She went all out.

"Yea, can you grab this?" She said then passed me a bag.

"Jayda, do you want me to wake her up or just keep her sleep?" The other girl said getting out the passenger side.

"Yea, wake her up." She said then we all walked in the house.

"Lucas, baby I'm back!" I yelled out then the girl that I was helping with her bags froze.

"You good?" I questioned. Then she took a deep breath and nodded her head yes.

"Yea, I'm good." She said then we all walked in the kitchen.

"Finally yo ass back." Lucas said then froze once he saw this girl.

"Wassup Tay." He said with a smile with his arms held out. The other girl walked to give him a hug. Yea, I don't know who this other chick is but I needa know as soon as possible because why she freeze up when I said his name and he froze up when he saw her.

"Hey, Lucas." Tay said hugging him back.

"Where can I sat these gifts at?" The girl questioned who I'm guessing name is Jayda because that's what her friend or whoever she with called her.

"You can sit em on the table with her cake on it." I said. "Where Pooh at?" I questioned.

"She upstairs with Trilla looking for the remote to my speaker." He said then I nodded my head.

Lucas Pov:

I really wanna kick Jayda ass out my house but for the respect of my daughter, Imma let her have it.

"Who baby you got?" I questioned Tay as this lil mixed girl smiled at me.

"Jayda's." She said then I looked at Jayda then back at the baby.

"By who?" I questioned but kind of whispered it.

"She 3 years old, do the math." Tay said then walked back over there with Jayda. That shit clicked in my head quick as fuck.