Chapter 13 ||

Paige Pov:

"I kept going past this room trynna figure out who the hell was laying up in here and the whole time it was yo ass." Jayden said walking in my room.

"Yup. Paige is back." I said with a chuckle.

"What's been going on? You good?" He questioned.

"Yea, I'm good. Just a lot of relationship problems, I guess it's best if I just try to enjoy the single life. You feel me?" I said then he nodded his head and took a seat at the edge of my bed.

"I remember the old Paige ain't care about relationships, she was a lil pimp. This was yo first real relationship ain't it?" He questioned.

"You know this was my first relationship, quit acting like you forgot who I am." I said then playfully mushed his head. I used to have lil boo's and shit but it was never serious like me and Lucas. I know, I'm too grown to only have been in 1 relationship my whole life but hell love was never on my mind til I met Lucas.

"Shiddd, I don't know who you is. You too lovey dovey now." He said.

"Naa, I'm still the same old Paige. I ain't changed." I said then he picked up my phone from beside him.

"Yo baby calling." He said w/ a smirk and hand it to me. My phone been on silent just so I won't have to worry about answering his calls. He been calling all morning and I'm really trying not to fall in his trap. I declined it and tossed it on the other side of the bed.

"What's going on Paige? I used to tell you about all my relationship problems, let me in on something. You know I got good advice." He said then I took a deep breath and told him from the time Jayda came to Pooh's birthday til now.

"Leave that nigga alone, clearly he want the Jayda girl instead of you." He said.

"I knew I wasn't tripping." I said shaking my head.

Lucas Pov:

"Come in!" I yelled out to whoever was knocking on my bedroom door. Jayda walked in holding a notebook that I been looking for, for years.

"Where you find that at?" I questioned raising up from my bed.

"You know when I left you, I took this with me. For like a lil memory." She said taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

"A memory for what? You left me for yo ex but you wanted a memory of me? For what?" I questioned.

"Because every relationship ain't perfect and I knew me and Jalen wasn't gone be perfect so at least I would have something on my rough times. Every time me and Jalen got into it, I grabbed this book and read one of yo songs like it was a story and I swear it made me feel 10 times better. And that's the reason why I always stay with Jalen is because I know I would be able to get over the hard times." She said then I nodded my head.

"But me and Jalen done now, you can have your book back." She said then tossed it on my bed then got up.

"Wait, don't leave. Talk to me right quick." I said then she shook her head.

"Naa, I'd rather not." She said then walked out my room leaving me looking like a fool.

"Daddy, where is Paige? She supposed to be taking me over Paisley's house." Pooh said coming in my room.