Chapter 2 ||

Paige is at the top ^^^^

Paige Pov:

"You still got that attitude?" Lucas said walking in the bedroom as he shut the door behind me.

"Lucas, I'm not finn talk to you about this right now so that damn girl can go back and run her mouth to her friend." I said rolling my eyes.

"Tay and Trilla went to the store. Say what's on yo mind." He said taking off his shirt.

"That's embarrassing as fuck Lucas and you sitting there acting like I be accepting the shit. Everybody sitting there hugging the girl and so happy to see the girl and I don't even know who the damn girl is, you could've atleast told you was inviting yo damn ex to her birthday. Last time I checked, we was dating and I should have a say so in shit." I said.

"I didn't invite her ass over here, she showed up on her own. And I'm not finn just kick her out, hell its not about us, it's about Pooh." He said.

"I know it's about Pooh because if it wasn't I would've kicked her out myself. But all these signs I caught I feel like she came for a different reason. First of all, Lucas that baby looks like it's yours and then she kept whispering shit in her friend ear and everytime she did that her friend would come close to you with that lil girl in her arms. One thing I'm not finn deal with is no ex girlfriend drama and definitely not no baby mama drama because I'm too grown for the bullshit." I snapped.

"Well, what do you want me to do? Hell she ain't telling me that baby is mines so I'm not finn bother her about that, hell fuck the signs. I only want you, so quit tripping about the shit." He said shrugging his shoulders. "And it ain't gone be no drama because she don't even stay down here, she stay somewhere outta town." He added.

"When she was talking to your auntie, I overheard her say something bout she stay back down here." I said then he shook his head.

"Paige we been together for 3 years now, you think I'm finn let somebody ruin that? Just chill out, I'm not gone have you in no drama." He said then pecked my lips.

"Yea ok, I'm finn go clean the kitchen." I said then walked off.

Jayda Pov:

"Bae, I'm back!" I yelled out as I walked in the house, then he came walking down the hallway.

"You has fun, Kensley?" Jalen said picking her up.

"Yea, I had cake and ice cream." She said smiling.

"Did you tell him?" Jalen said looking at me.

"No, I think it's better if I don't tell him. He's living his best life I don't wanna ruin that for him." I said then he started shaking his head.

"You pitiful." He said then put Jacee down. "Go get yo pjs ready so you can get in the tub." He said to her then she ran off to her room.

"How am I pitiful? Hell I did 3 years without him, I could do the rest of the years with him." I said.

"That's his child to though, Jayda. Your whole purpose for going to that lil birthday party was to let him know that's his child." He said.

"Ok, can we stop talking bout it?" I questioned then he shook his head and walked off.

Tay Pov:

"It feels so good to have you back down here." Trilla said as I shut the bedroom door behind us.

"Quit boosting my head, you ain't even be fucking with me for real while I was gone." I said rolling my eyes. This my first time talking to him since 2 weeks ago.

"Quit yo bullshit, I done came down there multiple of times." He said but that really don't mean nothing, he could've atleast checked on me every other day.

"Ok and? You went days and weeks without answering my calls nor texting me back. Like I know you haven't been that damn busy." I snapped.

"Why you just now speaking on the shit? Tay I'm not finn argue with you over some irrelevant ass shit when I got more important shit on my plate didn't nobody tell yo ass to move down there because I sure the fuck didn't give you the say so, I shouldn't even be fucking with yo ass but look where you at. You better be grateful I put up with yo ass for this long." He snapped.

"I don't gotta be grateful for shit, I didn't ask for you to stick around. One thing about Tay'Marie Jackson is I don't need a nigga, period. So quit acting like I do. And what the fuck could possibly be on your plate than hearing what I gotta say?" I snapped back.

"Don't worry bout it. And since you don't need a nigga, you can get the fuck out." He said.

"Ok well bitch take me home." I said snatching my purse off his dresser.

"You got life fucked up, you better call Jayda to come get yo ass." He said.

"Trilla that's real trifling as fuck." Lucas' girlfriend said standing at the door. I didn't even hear her open the door.

"Mann get the fuck out my room and mind yo own damn business." He said back.

"Boy fuck you, you don't needa be treating that girl like that. You needa grow the fuck up." She snapped back.

"Lucas come get yo girl before she get knocked in her shit." Trilla yelled out and then there go Lucas.

"Boy, please put yo hands on me. You say this shit almost like every fucking day and still haven't done shit. Tay, do you need a ride home because I see his bum ass won't." She said then looked at me.

"Trilla chill the fuck out, you can't be saying shit like that. I don't know what gotten into yo ass but you gotta chill." Lucas said then I grabbed my phone and charger.

"Yea, take me home if you don't mind." I said to the girl.

"Bye Tay, if you need anything just call me." Lucas said as we walked out.

"Okay." I said walking off.

.
..

"Thank you for the ride and talk." I said as she pulled up in the driveway.

"Girl that's no problem, give me your number so we can hang sometimes. I don't be having shit to do but sit in the house." She said handing me her phone. I saved my number and her phone then opened the car door.

"Hit me up tomorrow, I'm free 24/7." I said then got out the car. She actually a cool ass girl and our personalities are kinda the same.