Chapter 11 ||

Lucas Pov:

"I love you bae. I really do. I don't ever want you to think different." I said to Paige over the phone. She at her mama house for the week, she said she need some time to herself. I can't stop her from doing that.

"I love you too, Lucas. I gotta go. Chels want me to play this game with her." She said then hung up the phone.

"Lucas where yo dumb ass at?" I heard Omeretta hell through my house.

"Fuckkk." I said under my breath. I forgot I had to get Chance this morning.

"Omeretta don't come in my damn room with that yelling." I yelled out then she bust in here. This exactly why Paige needa be here, to help me deal with Omeretta crazy ass.

"Sometimes I wish you wasn't my damn babymama, because yo ass sure is annoying as fuck." I said.

"And I wish I would've not got pregnant by yo dumb ass. Now why is that girl laying on yo couch? Where is Paige?" Omeretta said talking bout Jayda. Hell Jayda ain't got nowhere to go, so I had to bring her here.

"This my damn house, I can have whoever I want in here. And she at her mama's house." I said raising up from the bed. "You feel like running to McDonald's for me though?" I questioned.

"No, I gotta date that I need to be getting ready for. Don't have my son over here starving. It's 5 in the afternoon and you up in here laying in the bed while Pooh down there trying to fix her and Kensley something to eat, while the damn mama just sitting on the couch chilling." She responded.

"Jayda on bedrest, she cant be moving around like that and Pooh know what the fuck she doing. Get out my damn house before I get all my kids to jump yo ass." I joked.

"What she on bedrest for?" She questioned being nosey.

"Her boyfriend beat her unconscious." I replied.

"Well why she ain't in a bed? Trilla and Tay can go sleep on them couches, she ain't on couchrest. She on bedrest." She said sounding like somebody damn mama, which she is but she ain't my damn mama.

"Iight Omeretta, go get ready for yo date. Don't scare that man off, either." I said getting out the bed to walk her to the door.

"Boy, shut up. Lemme get some money though." She said walking to the front door.

"Damn, He ain't paying for the date?" I said following behind her.

"Hell yea, he paying for it because if he wasn't I wouldn't be going. But I need to get my nails done." She said as I opened the front door.

"You better be glad, you had my damn son because I wouldn't be giving yo ass shit." I said. "Hold up lemme go get my money." I said then walked off back to my room and grabbed my wallet and came back.

"Here." I said giving her a hundred bill.

"Lucas it don't cost this much. You know I get the basic shit." She responded.

"Get an outfit too, get cute for yo lil date. You deserve it." I said.

"Bye Lucas, and don't lose Paige. Y'all done came too far." She said then glanced at Jayda who was laying on my couch.

"Bye Retta." I said then she left and I shut the door behind her.

"Chance, where you at?" I yelled out. I didn't even see him.

"He in the kitchen with us, daddy." Pooh yelled out.

"Child, what is you making?" I said walking in the kitchen.

"I'm warming up the leftover burgers you made lastnight." She said.

"Iight. I'm finn go take a quick nap." I said.

"Daddy, you been sleep all day." Pooh said smacking her lips.

"Hell daddy tired." I said yawning and walked off.

.
..

Paige Pov:

"How I look?" I questioned doing a spin in front of Leslie.

"Like a bad bitch, we finn kill the beat." She said smiling hard. Since, we missed the first performance they gave us another chance so we can tonight.

"Why y'all ain't tell me y'all performing tonight?" Lucas said walking in my room.

"Who let you in?" I questioned.

"Yo sister, why you acting like that? Like I done did something wrong to you." He said.

"I'm not acting like nothing, I just asked a simple question." I said back.

"Leslie, can I talk to Paige in private right quick?" He questioned then she nodded her head and walked out shutting the door behind her.

"This yo last night in this house. You letting yo mama know everything between us but I don't know a damn thing, I had to figure out through yo mama that you felt some type of way about all the shit that's been going on. That shit ain't cool, Paige. I thought we was all good, yo exact words to me was 'imma go spend time with my mama them, I need some time to myself' not once did you tell me what the fuck you told my mama, yo ass don't know what communication is and it's sad as fuck." He snapped.

"I shouldn't have to fucking tell you, that's the thing. So why bother even doing so. I'm not finn argue with you, especially if you feel like what you doing ain't gone make me feel some type of way." I snapped back.

"What do you want me to do? Please tell me. Because everything I fucking do is a problem to you. You know I got a good heart, so you know I had to help her." He said back.

"Ok, you right Lucas. I gotta finish getting ready." I said brushing past him.

"See, this exactly why we not working out Paige because yo ass don't even know what the fuck communication is." He snapped.

"This why we not working out? Lucas, you just said you thought everything was all good. Quit beating around the fucking bush, and I know what communication is. I just stopped using it because it don't do nothing but make shit worse. But since you want communication, I got you." I said.

"You want to know why I'm mad? Because you treat your babymama like your first priority like she yo fucking responsibility. You telling me that nobody can ever come between us but look at you, Lucas one thing I'm not finn do is be there with you while you baby your babymama up. That is why I'm here, who the fuck wanna walk around their boyfriends house while he taking care of his ex. I don't know what lifestyle you dealt with, but I'm not finn deal with that shit. And then the fact that you change so much when she around like who the fuck is you Lucas?" I added.

"As soon as she get off bedrest, I'll help her get a place. But I'm sorry that you feel like I act different around her, I just can't solve that. I don't even know how I'm acting different. You really must've forgot how heartbroken I was when she left me, so why the fuck do you think I would go back to her? Paige can you just trust me on this? Please?" He said and his voice cracked a lil.

"Okay Lucas." I said nodding my head.