Chapter 18 ||

**6 months later**

Lucas Pov:

"I know I'm your lil sister and all but I just know for a fact what you been doing is wrong as fuck. Like if mama was alive she would not tolerate none of the shit you been doing. All your kids got different mamas. You got 4 freaking baby mamas and then you was fucking on Tay. That's why I'm not living with you right now because you got too much stuff on your plate and you not even trying to clear it. You just keep fucking up. Like I'm not saying they not good people and that you should've never fucked with them, I'm saying why you gotta be the lowdown nigga that got them knocked up. All of them too fucking in love with you and you don't give a fuck. That love shit is not something to play with, and then you lost your only real friend because you don't know how to be loyal friend wise nor relationship wise." Talia snapped.

"Talia you haven't been around me and you acting like you know my whole damn life, don't nobody know what I go through on a daily but me. Quit trynna down me, everybody makes mistake but one thing that's not a mistake is the kids I made. Y-" I said but then she cut me off.

"You not getting nothing I just said. You can't even try to make me feel like you're not wrong because you are. Don't try to tell me what's going on in your life and then snap talking bout I don't know your fucking life when you literally just told me everything I missed while I been gone. And don't get mad at me when I'm just telling you how I feel about the whole situation. I'm not even saying you a bad guy but you do have bad ways." She said back then there was knocking at the door.

"Hold up." I said getting up from the couch. I opened the door and it was Paige with Lucas Jr.

"That's my cue to go." Talia said getting up from the couch.

"Talia sit down because we ain't done talking." I said looking at her then back at Paige.

"No, you can't make me stay here. Continue doing the shit you do because honestly you don't get what you're doing is wrong. I'm sorry for cussing in front of your baby, Paige." Talia said walking towards us to the door.

"You know what? Fuck it, leave. I don't have time for folks to be judging that I do with my life, don't come questioning me about shit that you gone judge me about. Fuck you and whoever else feel like I'm in the wrong because I been by myself in this house for 6 months now dealing with nobody but my kids. I haven't been out, I haven't been boosting no damn girl head, and any fucking time Jayda come over here is when she feel like it. I don't invite her over here or none of that, she come on her own. I don't even flirt with her because right now I know I'm not built for a relationship but you wanna come once all the shit over and done with and question me about it? I'm doing good with my life right now so whoever the fuck is in love with me is on them because I ain't boosting nobody fucking head to make them feel like I want a relationship. So now you can get the fuck out." I snapped.

"Good luck." She said then walked out.

"Well I came to drop your son off but if you not in the mood, he can just come back home with me." Paige said after Talia left.

"I got him." I said then took the car seat that he was in from her

"Okay." She said then handed me his diaper bag as well. "Call me if you need me or if anything happens." She added.

"Bye Paige, I got this." I said then she left out.

Paige Pov:

"Why you couldn't just come to my house?" I questioned walking in Trilla's house once he opened the door for me.

"Because Leslie always over there trynna be childish and shit." He said all I could do was laugh because he ain't lying. "How yo day been?" He questioned as he shut the door.

"It was straight. I went to work then once I got off I got Jr from Leslie's house and took him to his daddy then went home and took a nap then came right over here." I said.

"You thought about daddy when you woke up?" He said with a smirk.

"Boy hush, you the one called me waking me up to come over here." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"And you came quick as fuck too." He said with that same smirk.

"Because I need some dick." I said then tugged on his shirt.

"Damn, so you just came to see me for my dick?" He said acting fake hurt.

"Boy you act like you didn't come over my house trying to fuck yesterday." I said rolling my eyes.

"You want some dick?" He said with a smirk then pecked my lips as he pulled me closer to him.

I nodded my head then he deepened the kiss while picking me up. He laid me on the couch while taking off his shirt.

"Your ringer off?" He questioned. I nodded my head then we got to business.

But as soon as my clothes came off there was knocking at the door which Trilla tried to ignore but I couldn't.

"Trilla stop." I said then he got off me.

"Mann who is it?" He yelled out.

"Lucas." He yelled back, we both looked at each other confused because why is Lucas at Trilla door knowing they not cool?

"Get yo clothes and go to the back." Trilla said as he slid on his shorts.

Lucas Pov:

"What you want?" Trilla said once he opened the door.

"We needa drop this shit bro." I said then he opened the door wider so I could come in. "We been bros since school days man." I said walking in.

"I been dropped the shit, I just been keeping my distance because you should've told me bro. Once Tay moved back down here she was my main focus, I wasn't even cheating or nothing but then I turn around and she fucking cheating on my ass this whole time with yo ass. I know I'm wrong for fucking with yo baby mama or ex whatever you wanna call her but you was sitting here fucking her while me and her was together." He said.

"But you sitting up here still fucking around with Paige, I haven't heard from Tay in so long because I knew I lost the only friend I had and I wasn't trynna make shit worse." I said picking up Paige's phone off his table.

"If I would've never found out you would still be fucking Tay right now while I'm sitting up in yo house looking like booboo the motherfucking fool. But hell, I dropped the shit so don't fucking piss me off again." He snapped then grabbed Paige's phone out my hand.

"I came over here to work shit out but it don't like the shit going anywhere." I said walking back towards the door.

"Give me some time." He said then shut the door behind me.