Chapter 12 ||

Paige Pov:

"You good?" Trilla questioned walking in the kitchen while I was cooking.

"Yea, I'm good. Why you ask that?" I said with a chuckle. I'm surprised this damn boy even talking to me due to the fact we don't like each other at all and all we do is argue.

"Because yo whole vibe has changed now since Jayda here." He said leaning against the counter.

"It's just I'm not used to this. The last relationship I was in, I had a say so in shit. He came to me and made sure I was okay with this and that before he went out and did it. But Lucas.. never mind. I'm not even gone get myself mad at it. I been making this shit get to me ever since and that's exactly what Jayda want it to do. She want this shit to get under my skin." I said.

"You can't expect for all yo relationships to be the same. The only reason Lucas didn't ask for yo say so is because he don't think he's doing anything wrong which he's not Paige. Look at it from his perspective, as long as he not doing shit that he wouldn't do if you're around then you shouldn't even let the shit get to you. I don't even like you for real, but I hate to see this shit stressing you out when it's really nothing to stress about. I wouldn't even let Lucas cheat on you because of how much loyalty you got towards him. Hell if it wasn't for you, Pooh wouldn't even be here right now so do you really think he would ruin what y'all got? Now quit stressing yourself out, that can cause a miscarriage." He said then walked off. How do he know I'm pregnant? The only person I told was Leslie.

.
..

"For you birthday we could either go to Paris or Vegas. Since we both haven't been there yet." Lucas said looking over at me as we laid in the bed.

"It don't matter to me, since your birthday is 2 days before mines we can go a day before yours and leave 2 days after mines." I suggested.

"Naw, me and Trilla got something planned for my birthday." He said shaking his head.

"How you gone just plan my birthday and never mind." I said shaking my head and turning over in the bed.

"What Jayda?" He said calling me that damn girl name. "My bad." Once he realized what he said.

"This is how you know you around this fucking girl too much. Lucas, I'm really trying to stay sane through all this bullshit but this shit is only making me more madder as the days goes by." I snapped.

"Well why the fuck are you with me? If you ain't fucking happy, why you with me? I ain't holding yo ass back from leaving." He snapped back.

"You ain't holding me back from leaving? Iight bitch don't call my damn phone telling me to come back or you gone get yo feelings hurt." I said then mushed his head and got out the bed.

"Don't put yo hands on my face. You do this every fucking time we get into it and expect not to get knocked the fuck out. Keep on you gone meet God early." He said.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me dumb ass lil boy." I said then my phone started ringing. I grabbed it off the night stand and it was Jazlyn calling (my big sister from chapter 1).

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"What you got planned for today? I'm thinking bout a girls day." She responded.

"The only plan I got today is getting my clothes and shit out this bum ass nigga house." I slipped out. When I mad, I spill whatever's on my mind out.

"What? I'm on my way." She said then hung up the phone.

"You love running yo mouth. Who was that?" Lucas questioned raising up from the bed.

"Jazlyn. If I was you. I would get up and help me pack before she get here." I said knowing she crazy.

"Imma call my lil sister on her crazy ass." He said talking bout Talia but he got out the bed and helped me anyways.

"So its really over, Lucas?" I questioned looking over at him.

"Mann Paige, don't nobody wanna argue everyday. I'm tired of that shit. I barely even like talking to yo ass now because I be scared imma say the wrong thing." He said then I nodded my head.

"Okay." I said then continued packing my stuff.

Literally like 5 minutes later, I hear Jazlyn loud ass.

"Lucas, where yo trifling ass at?" I heard her yell out then she busted in the room.

"Paige, quit packing yo shit because you not coming back to mama house. She already gotta deal with Jayden and his damn mama living there." She added. Jayden's mama is my mama's childhood bestie, they been besties since they was kids and they planned to get a big ass house together so that's what they did.

"I thought they was still outta town at they folks house?" I said looking up.

"Nawl, they came back lastnight, I went with them but we back now and yo ass ain't coming to mamas. So Lucas what the fuck you got going on?" Jazlyn said then looked over at Lucas.

"Jazlyn get yo loud ass on and stay out our damn business." Lucas said.

"Bitch, my sister is my business and who the fuck is that in the living room? Y'all be letting anybody stay here." She said pointing out the room.

"She's the reason I'm leaving. Lucas ass been acting different ever since the girl came in the damn picture." I said.

"Paige you looking at the shit all wrong, you snap about every fucking thing that goes on, that's why I'm acting different because yo ass been acting different. Quit acting like I'm always in the damn wrong. Just get yo shit and get out. You and yo damn sister because I'm tired of you complaining about the shit and bringing the shit up when it's really not nothing." He said then walked out the room.

"Why you just now telling me about this?" Jazlyn questioned.

"Because I didn't want to make it bigger than what it was." I said continuing to pack my stuff.

"What you mean bigger than what it is? He got a whole chick sleeping in his living room and shit. Paige you ain't dumb, I just know you not. That shit is not okay, you not coming back here. Because you making a fool out of yourself by staying here with him. I don't even know the full story but from the looks of it, I don't need to know because once another woman gets involved there should no explanation of why you should stay." My sister said.

"I hear you." I said with a sigh.

"Do you, Paige? You should've known how to deal with a situation like this when you seen me go through some lowdown ass shit with niggas. You supposed to leave right when you feel like you not welcomed nomore, not when they tell you you're not welcomed because if you don't you gone be more hurt. Now look at you." She said as the unexpected tears came running down my face.