Chapter 19 ||

Paige Pov:

"So, as soon as we get you your prescriptions we will release you." I said to my patient with a smile. Yes, I'm a doctor. When me and Lucas first started dating, I was finishing up with college. My mama a doctor also so she had me a job at the hospital but I didn't take it because Lucas wanted me to be a stay at home woman so there will be somebody there to watch his kids, which was the dumbest shit I done ever did. Don't get me wrong I love his kids like their my own but I really just forgot about myself just to please him. But now since me and him is done I can finally start that career, I stared working here right when me and broke up but I'm just now actually getting the hang of it now.

"Okay, thank you." She said then I walked out.

.
..

I knocked on Lucas' door which he was taking forever to answer.

"I'm finn go off on this motherfu-" I said but then the door opened.

"Man, you a fool." He said laughing looking over at somebody in the house.

"Wassup." He said then opened the door wider.

"Jr in my bed laying down sleep." He said as I walked in. I looked over and it was Trilla sitting on the couch. This why his bitch ass was ignoring my calls.

"Oh, so y'all back cool now?" I questioned looking at Lucas and then at Trilla.

"You know Trilla my dawg for life, we can't go out bad like that. Ain't finn be falling out because of these hoes." Lucas said kinda leaning on me, yea he drunk.

"I just know yo ass ain't call me a hoe, Lucas." I said giving him that look.

"Take it how you wanna take it." He said shrugging his shoulders tumbling back a lil. I looked at Trilla and he was over there snickering and shit.

"These hoes will just fuck with anybody." Trilla had the nerve to say.

"Lemme just get my son and go before I end up hurting one of y'all." I said then walked off to the back and then this bitch getting drunk while my son with him. He got too much fucking experience with kids to be doing shit like that, but that's fine because I got something for his ass.

"Whatchu so mad for?" Lucas said coming in the room grabbing my arm.

"Move because I got my son in my arms and yo ass fucking drunk." I snapped yanking my arm from him.

"We was just good Paige, why you gotta do this? As you can fucking see, I have nobody on my side. I have no family, and then you in love with my fucking bestfriend, but I'm always the bad person. I'm the only one that does wrong, I'm the one that's always fucking up when everybody in my life done fucking left me and done me wrong. Left me to be by myself, but that's love right?" He said now crying.

"Lucas, you're drunk and don't know what you talking bout right now." I said trying to avoid looking at him because when people cry it makes me wanna cry.

"I don't know what I'm talking bout? That's what all y'all say. I just don't know shit huh? Well let me in on what the fuck I don't know." He said wiping his face.

"For one, I'm not in love with your damn bestfriend. I really don't even know how to fucking love because you really destroyed me, you was my first real relationship and let's not forget you took my fucking virginity which took a big toll in my life because I kept my virginity til I hit my damn twenties. And all I did was treat you good without shit in return but a broken damn heart. Let me leave before I get in my feelings." I said then put Jr in his car seat and grabbed his diaper bag.

.
..

"Girl I knew some shit was gone end up happening eventually." Leslie said as we sat on my couch.

"Righteously I don't even give a fuck. Trilla just bet not call me nor pop up at my door nomore." I said shaking my head.

"I told you, Jayden is the one for you." She said giving me that look.

"I'm not finn fuck with Jayden. We been friends our whole life, I'm not finn ruin that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, that's messed up how they sat there and got drunk while Jr was there like he knew how to watch himself or some shit." Leslie said shaking her head.

"He won't be back over there for a while, he got 3 damn kids and wanna be irresponsible with mines? Hell nawl that's not how it's gone go. If Pooh was there I wouldn't be so mad because she responsible but nawl, wasn't nobody there but his drunk ass and Trilla drunk ass." I said getting all mad over again. "And then they bitch ass gone try to disrespect me." I added then there was knocking at the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled out.

"Trilla." He yelled back. Yea, he really got some nerve.

"Girl, go open that door." Leslie said then I got up.

"What do you want?" I said cracking the door.

"Child don't fucking play with me." He said then pushed the door wide open.

"Nawl, bitch don't play with me. I'm not Tay, I'm not finn let no nigga disrespect me in my damn face then turn around and kiss they ass." I snapped.

"Yea whatever." He said brushing past me.

"Trilla you really trying me. You think shit is a joke but it's not, take yo ass home." I said trying not to put my hands on him.

"What she tripping for?" He said to Leslie as he sat down on the couch.

"If you don't know what she tripping for then you bout dumb as fuck." Leslie said.

"Trilla, get out of my house. What do you not fucking understand?" I said getting even more madder because he must really think I'm not crazy.

"I'm not leaving now leave me the fuck alone dumb ass lil girl. You don't even know what the fuck you mad for." He snapped.

"Un uh, she far from dumb. Trilla just leave because you know I don't play about that one." Leslie said.

"Get me outta here then. Y'all want me to leave so bad? Make me leave." He said getting comfortable on the couch.

I tried yanking him off the couch but failed. But in return he pushed me back onto the glass table and the bitch broke. Why am I always getting pushed into a glass table?

"That's what the fuck yo ass get." He said.

"Un uh, I'm finn call my brother over here because you not finn put yo hands on her." Leslie said getting up from the couch.

"It's good, I got something for his ass." I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the biggest knife in my drawer and went back in the living room.

"Trilla get the fuck out my damn house." I said as calm as I can be then I heard my front door open. I looked over and it was my mama, Chels, and Jayden who was holding Jr in his car seat.

"What the fuck is going on?" My mama said.

"Aye, lil partna you gotta go." Jayden said to Trilla. Atleast he was smart enough to know what was going on, instead of acting like my mama asking questions first.

Trilla finally got up from the couch.

"And you gone pay for my damn table." I said as he walked out.