Chapter 15 ||

Paige Pov:

It has been 5 months and I'm now 6 months pregnant. Everything's been going great, surprisingly. Me and Lucas are I don't even know, the vibe between us confusing. We don't talk at all unless he taking me to a doctors appointment. Me and Tay are back cool. And I'm having a boy which me and Lucas been wishing on. Oh, and another thing, Lucas is back with Jayda. It kinda hurts but hell life moves on and I rather be happy instead of moping around over shit I can't change.

"Damn Girl, how you late to your own damn babyshower? Everybody is down there waiting on you." Jayden said walking in the bathroom as I was doing my makeup.

"I'm pregnant and I'm tired keep that in mind." I said then handed him my necklace. "Put this on me." I said then he grabbed the necklace.

"I might wanna tell you this so you can be prepared when you gone down there." He said once he put my necklace on, I turned around and looked at him.

"What?" I questioned.

"Lucas bought Jayda with him." He said then I nodded my head.

"I bet." I said.

"Come on, you look bout ready." He said holding his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and we both walked to the living room where majority of everybody was. Once everybody seen me there was a couple of claps and compliments here from there causing me to smile hard as fuck. But once I seen Lucas and Jayda my smile dropped. Which Lucas noticed that and shook his head.

"Hey everybody." I said with a smile. "Thanks for coming." I added.

"You good?" Jayden questioned letting go of my hand.

"Yea." I said then walked off to the chair that was dedicated to me.

I made conversation with almost everybody til I heard my mama yell.

"Time to look at gifts!" She yelled out. Her, Jayden, and Lucas helped surround the gifts around me.

"Well I know my baby ain't gone want for nothing." I said looking at all the gifts.

"Our." Lucas said correcting me as he said on the arm of the chair with me. I decided to ignore him because I don't feel like getting mad right now. Especially at my baby shower.

"Anyways." I said then picked up one of the gift bags.

"This one is from Jalissa." I said reading the tag on the bag. Jalissa is one of my cousins.

I grabbed a couple of cute lil outfits out the bag and some diapers and wipes.

"Thanks girl." I said with a smile.

"Preciate that." Lucas said then I put the items back in the bag and grabbed another one.

"This one is from Leslie." I said reading the tag then grabbing the outfits that she bought out along with a whole lot of packs of wipes.

"You know there's more to come. Just had to keep it simple right now." Leslie said.

"I know girl, thank you. Baby Lucas gone have the best godmama." I said then Lucas let out a lil laugh trying to be funny because him and Leslie not cool anymore.