Chapter 16 ||

Paige Pov:

"So, lastnight I heard a lil something." Jayden said coming in my room as I was getting ready for my doctors appointment. "It kinda sound like you was fucking." He added causing me to laugh.

"Boy bye, mind the business that pays you." I said.

"Well damn okay then." He said shrugging his shoulders and walked off. My phone started ringing, I picked it up and it was Lucas.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"I'm outside." He responded.

"Okay." I said then hung up the phone. Yea, I told him I wasn't riding to the appointment with him but I really don't feel like arguing with his ass.

"I'll be back mama." I said once I got downstairs.

"Ok, be safe. Love you." She said as I opened the front door.

"I love you too." I said then left.

"Why did you do that at the babyshower yesterday?" He questioned right when I got in the car.

"Because yo ass was basically rubbing that shit in my face, hell if y'all gone be together atleast don't do it in my face." I said.

"Iight Paige." He said then grabbed my chin.

"Who you fucking with?" He questioned looking at my neck. "You too old to be having hickies on your neck." He added then I smacked his hand away from me.

"None of your business." I said then he took a long stare at me then crunk up the car.

"You know Trilla and Tay got into a big fight last night and fucked up that damn room. I really wanna kick both of they asses out because that just shows they don't care about my shit." He said.

"Naa, don't do that because Tay gone try to stay at my mama's house and you know my mama not having that." I said.

"Well they better calm that shit out. Hell I don't even break shit in my own house and they dumb asses definitely ain't finn do it." He said.

"Did you talk to them about it?" I questioned.

"Nawl, I am today though." He said then I nodded my head.

.
..

"Hey." Tay said walking in my room.

"Hey girl." I said raising up in the bed.

"You mind if I stay the night? Me and Trilla into it right now and I don't want to see his ass." She said.

"Yea, what y'all into it for now?" I questioned.

"Because I didn't want to fuck." She said shrugging her shoulders. She really gone lie to me about why they into it? I swear it's not that deep.

"Mmmh y'all crazy." I said.

"Nawl, fuck him. I'm tired of dealing with his shit anyways." She said then her phone started ringing.