Chapter 23 ||

Paige Pov:

"Where's Jayden?" I asked my mama once I came in her house.

"In his room sleep. Don't go up there bothering him." She said giving me that stern look.

"He must've told you." I said then she nodded her head.

"Yup and Paige that is ridiculous. You doing the same thing Lucas was doing with that girl, sounds much like an hypocrite to me." She said then I rolled my eyes.

"Yea whatever, I'm finn go talk to him." I said then walked up there before she stopped me.

"Jayden." I said shaking him so he could wake up but he wasn't budging. "You think you fucking leaving me and you're not. We been friends for too fucking long for you to try and throw that shit away." I said more to myself than him.

I went back to the door and shut and locked it then stripped out of my clothes leaving only my bra and panties on. I slid in the bed beside him and pushed up against him and surprisingly he turned over in the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why you gotta treat me like that, huh? Like he more important to you than me?" He mumbled against my neck before he started kissing on me.

"He's not, I promise you." I said then grabbed his face so his lips connected with mines.

.
..

Lucas Pov:

"Why wasn't Trilla at the hospital?" Retta said cleaning up in the living room while I was laid out on the couch.

"I don't know. He probably didn't know, I really don't care." I said annoyed. Retta been getting on my damn nerves all damn day.

"That should shows you who your real friends are." She said.

"So, you just think imma think he my real friend after he been fucking with Paige?" I questioned.

"I mean yea, because yo dumb ass was fucking with Tay." She said.

"I wasn't fucking with her, I was just fucking her." I corrected her.

"Same damn thing." She said.

"Whatever, don't bring the shit up nomore." I said then she stopped what she doing and looked at me.

"Control your attitude because I don't have to do none of this." She said.

"I didn't ask you to do this, hell imma grown ass man." I said back.

"You better be glad I don't got it in my heart to kick yo ass out because you really fucking tempting me." She said then walked out the living room and went to her room and she made sure she slammed that damn door behind her.

.
..

Paige Pov:

"Who is it?" I yelled out.

"Trilla." He responded. I rolled my eyes and cracked the door open.

"What do you want?" I questioned with a lil attitude then he pushed the door open.

"Quit playing with me like I'm not welcomed here." He said then walked in.

"You're not, so leave." I said then he let out a little laugh.

"Gone head and call up Jayden because you're not done with me." He said grabbing my phone off the table and tried to hand it to me.

"We never even started anything Trilla, me and you only fucked nothing more nothing less. So I ain't calling nobody but the police if you don't get the fuck headed." I snapped. The only time Jayden not here this shit wanna happen. This motherfucker had to been watching my damn house.

"Paige, don't make me ruin your relationship." He had the nerve to say.

"Bitch, you can try. But if he dumb enough to let you ruin our relationship then maybe it's not meant to fucking be." I said back.

"Watch that bitch word."  He said like I'm supposed to be scared of his ass.

"Well bitch get the fuck out my house and you won't have to worry bout me calling you a bitch, bitch." I said then his hand went across my face.

"Bitch, I will kill you." I said grabbing the vase of my table and was bout to swing it across his face but he grabbed my hand and had his other hand around my neck pushing me to the wall.

I never been through some shit like this so my mind was racing not knowing what's gone happen next. I was definitely scared but I'm not gone let him know that. This is the first time in my life a nigga done ever put his hands on me and I would be damn if I let his ass get away with it.

"Now, give me the vase." He said then I let go of it.

"Now you gone call him and tell him it's over." He said letting go of me.

"I'm not doing shit and I'm definitely not finn lose my relationship over yo ass. What you can do is get the fuck out my house." I said breathing hard.

"Naa, I'm good." He said walking over to the couch.

"Where my phone at?" I questioned then seen it on the table and grabbed it. "You got 5 seconds to leave or I'm calling the police." I threatened then he got up from the couch and walked over to me.

"Call em." He said like I won't. I dialed the number and pressed call but right when I was bout to put the phone up to my ear, he grabbed it and smashed it into the floor. At this point I wanted to panic. I was just wishing somebody would just walk in, somebody always walking in when something happens why isn't nobody showing up now?

"That's all you bitches want is a nigga to be locked up. But you'll never get me." He said then grabbed me by my neck and swung me across the floor then started throwing blows straight to my face.

"I ain't want yo hoe ass anyways, I just wanted the sex bitch." He said then spitted on the side of my face then finally left.

.