Chapter 26 ||

Paige POV:

"Lord, Jr you done really scared mommy." I said as I held him in the hospital room. He was choking on a quarter, Thank God the doctors was able to make him cough it up.

"They needa come on with these papers so we can leave hell." Lucas said.

"Aw my sweet baby." My mama said walking in the room.

"Hey Lucas, how you doing son?" My mama said walking over hugging him.

"I been doing good, trynna recover." He said with a sigh.

"I told you to come to me, but nawl you wanted to be boujee." My mama said sitting on the hospital bed next to me then grabbed Jr.

"I was gone come to you but I didn't want yo daughter thinking I'm just trynna be closer to her knowing she got a lil boyfriend." Lucas said then I smacked my lips.

"Boy hush, because if you health is on the line then I don't give a fuck about none of that. And I don't got a lil boyfriend so don't say that nomore." I said then I heard somebody chuckle at the door. I looked over and it was Jayden.

"But mama you don't gotta stay, Jr is fine. We just waiting for the doctors to let us go." I said trying to dismiss her because I know Jayden rode up here with her.

The doctor came in with the release papers.

"Here you go, all you gotta do is sign these few pages and you guys are free to go." The doctor said with a smile. I grabbed the clipboard and signed the papers.

"Thank you, I hope you guys have a great day." The doctor said then walked out.

"I cooked some chicken n' dumplings if yall wanna stop by. Jayden you coming back with me or staying with Paige?" My mama said.

"No, he going with you." I quickly answered.

"I know how to answer for myself. Don't start acting like that around your lil baby daddy like you aint gone be knocking on my bedroom door begging for me to answer." He had the nerve to say.

"Bedroom door? Paige you gotta do better man. You begging a nigga that's still staying at yo mama nem house." Lucas said.

"All yall gotta do better, look where the fuck we at. Jayden come on." My mama said.

"Lucas you know the deal with me. You know I don't play. And yea my bedroom door, bitch you just mad because no matter how good yo ass living she wont come knocking on that door. Just because you trynna take up for her ass don't mean she finn run back to you because yo dog ass disrespectful. You done made a woman run off on you and yo damn child that should've told yo ass you not it." Jayden snapped.

"You know what? Mama I respect you, so imma just leave. Paige bring me a plate from your mama house because maybe its best if I not show up there." Lucas said standing up. .

"Be safe." My mama said then he left out.

"You pitiful Jayden." I said as I put Jr in his carseat.

"I'm just speaking the truth." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Bitch that wasn't no fucking truth, you think I'm playing. I'm deadass done with yo trifling ass." I snapped.