Chapter 4 ||

Lucas Pov:

"Yea?" Jayda said opening the door looking at me then at Paige.

"Can we come in?" I questioned then she opened the door wider.

"Y'all can sit down on the couch. I gotta go get my daughter out the tub." She said shutting the door behind us then walked off.

"This house nice as fuck." Paige said as we sat down on the couch.

"Yea, I guess." I said picking up the picture from the table and it was a picture of this lil girl that's probably mines.

"Look at the nose." Paige said pointing at the girl nose in the picture.

"Pooh gone be happy as fuck, if she find out she gotta sister." I said letting out a lil laugh then Paige's phone started ringing.

"Why is Omeretta calling my phone?" She said then answered it.

"Hello?" She said.

"Why is you yelling? He don't got his phone on him." She said after a couple of seconds.

"You fucking crazy, here he go chyle." She said while laughing as she handed me the phone. I swear I hate how her and Omeretta can be cool, like I be catching they asses talking shit about me and all.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"I just wanted permission to take Chance to ATL with me." She said.

"Retta, He yo child too. You ain't gotta ask me everything." I said.

"I know, but we going during the week that he supposed to be going to you." She said. We take turns, one week I got him the next week she got him.

"Gone head and take him, I'll just come get him when he come back." I said.

"Ok bet. Chance loves you." She said.

"I love him too." I said then hung up the phone.

"Why ain't Lucas answering his damn phone, this nigga have a phone for no reason because the motherfucker barely use it!" Paige said mocking Retta.

"That's yo damn friend." I said while laughing.

"And that's yo baby mama." She said then Tay walked in the living room.

"What y'all doing here?" She questioned.

"I came to see if that's my child." I said then Jayda walked back in the living room.

"Yea, she yo child." Jayda said all calm like it wasn't that deep.

"When was you gone tell me?" I questioned.

"Whenever I felt like it." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Wait a minute, honey you taking this situation like it's not big. Lucas got a whole child out here and you talking bout you wasn't gone tell him til you felt like it?" Paige said. I should've known she was gone say some shit and I'm not gone stop her because Jayda I didn't know you could be this damn lowdown.

"Because it's not big, Lucas you knew she was yo child. So what was my point in telling you." She said back.

"I should've known from the jump that was my child, I knew you had a lil girl because Tay and Trilla was telling me about it but I didn't know she was mines til I seen the lil girl at Pooh's birthday party. I see how you got this shit going, you got that damn boy taking care of my child wanting that lil girl to think that's her damn daddy but that's not how it finna go down. All that shit coming to an end now." I snapped.

"Ain't shit coming to an end, I tried to get in contact with you multiple of times when I was pregnant but instead of responding you blocked me. So fuck you, continue ignoring me like you did." She said.

"Yea, trust and believe he gone continue to ignore yo ass but one thing he not finn do is ignore that child. You either gone let him be in his child life or I'm making him take this shit to court." Paige said.

"What's going on?" Jalen said walking in the house.

"Yo damn girl won't let me be in my child's life. I can over here to be the mature one since you wasn't gone get up off yo ass and let me know that I gotta child by yo duck ass but you still being childish. Jayda you know one thing I don't play about is my kids, you know this. So why is you playing with me?" I said then looked at her.

"Jayda let that man be in his child's life, we done already went through this." Jalen said.

"Don't none of y'all know how I feel. I went through this whole pregnancy by my damn self with no help at all, yea Jalen you was there but you wasn't there like you should've been I was going through depression and hella stress because I thought my child wouldn't have a baby. And Lucas my baby wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for me being strong and stopping all the negative shit. But now since everything's out, you wanna be here? You should've realized I had something important to say instead of just blocking me. Yea, I could've gotten in contact with everybody else to get to you but it could've all been just simple if you would've never blocked me that just shows you didn't give a fuck what I had to say." She said.

"I don't give a fuck about nothing you saying right now Jayda, I want my child every other week. Imma be back next Monday to get her. So have her ready." I said then stood up from the couch. "Come on, Paige." I added then we dipped.

.
..

"I see why you ain't wanna go over there, she shiesty." Paige said getting in the bed after me.

"Yea yea, fuck all that. I want my pussy." I said with a smirk pulling her closer to me. Me and her haven't had sex in a whole month, a nigga been suffering.

"You can moan as loud as you want since Pooh ain't here." I said as she took off her shirt.

"Boy hush because you know I don't do loud moans." She said.

"Iight, we gone see." I said.

.
..