Chapter 14 ||

Paige Pov:

"Naa, Paige you're not getting an abortion." Tay said shaking her head as I was getting ready to go to the abortion clinic. She been getting on my damn nerves ever since she found out, like damn leave me the fuck alone.

"This my damn body, move around." I said continuing to get ready.

"But that's also my damn brother's baby. He want the child so why get an abortion? Quit being selfish." She said back.

"Selfish? Girl bye, you don't even know the motherfucking half. Since that's yo damn brother why the fuck you still standing in my damn house?" I snapped then Leslie walked in.

"What's going on?" She said stretching her body since she just woke up.

"She trynna have an abortion." Tay said.

"Okay and? What's the problem of that?" Leslie said.

"Exactly!" I said then she started shaking her head.

"Imma just go, before I say something out the way. Just know that's wrong as fuck and I'm telling my brother." She says grabbing her stuff.

"I don't give not 2 fucks, I already told him my damn self. Get the fuck out my damn house before I make yo ass fight me and tell Lucas you killed my damn baby, dumb ass lil girl." I said.

"Naa, because I'm smart enough not to put my hands on a pregnant girl. Nice trick, wrong bitch." She said then walked out.

"What do you think I should do?" I questioned Leslie.

"I think you should keep it." Jayden said walking in my room.

"If you feeling hesitant about it, keep the baby." Leslie said nodding her head.

"Just have a civilized conversation with him about the whole situation before making your decision because once you have an abortion, there's nomore baby ain't no undo button and you really gone regret that shit for real and guilt gone take over your whole body because you getting rid of an innocent baby." Jayden said. "You don't gotta be with him to have the baby, co-parenting does exist. I know you don't wanna have him in your life nomore but even if you did have an abortion you would still be in his life because y'all been together for over 5 years and his kids is used to you. The lil boy been around you ever since he was a baby and that oldest girl run to you about everything, hell she calling you to take her places now while you and him not on good terms and you still take her places. You know you not gone stop doing for them just because you and Lucas into it because your heart is too big. So there is no getting away from this unless he force it, which I doubt he will." Jayden said.

"I'll just talk to him." I responded.

"Hell he'll be knocking on the door soon because Tay Finn go back and run her damn mouth." Leslie said.

We all sat in my room talking bout random shit til Lucas called my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Put on yo shoes and come on outside." He said into the phone.

"For what?" I questioned.

"Paige, don't make me come get you out that house. You want an abortion so bad, come on let's get one." He said.

"Naa, I can go by myself." I said not trusting shit that come out his mouth. "Just the other day you threatened me if I get an abortion, so the fuck I look like riding with you to go get one?" I questioned.

"Chance and Pooh is in the car, now come on." He said.

"Hold up." I said then hung up the phone.

"If he taking you to get an abortion then don't do it because that will fuck with a nigga mind." Jayden said as I slid on my house shoes.

"I'll be back." I said then grabbed my wallet then walked out.

Once I got in his car, I realized he lied. Pooh and Chance wasn't even in the car.

"Come on, take me to get my abortion." I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Iight." He said nodding his head then pulled out the driveway.

Lucas Pov:

Paige wanna be stubborn and shit actually wanting a damn abortion. Like I swear I wanna hurt the fuck outta this girl because that's lowdown as fuck. I know I'm wrong for fucking Jayda but having an abortion ain't gone solve shit.

After a quiet ass long ass ride to the abortion clinic, we was finally here and her ass really think she bout to get an abortion.

"Gone head in there." I said cutting the car off and laid back in my seat watching her.

"So you really want me to get an abortion?" She said looking at me.

"Paige, you was the one who said you wanted one, so go get it." I said shrugging my shoulders. As long as I act like I don't care about the shit, I know she not gone get rid of it because she just want me to act a fool.

"Take me home." She said sitting back in the seat.

"So is you gone get the abortion or not?" I questioned. "Because if you is, gone head and get it over with so I can stop stressing about the shit." I added.

"Nawl, I'm not gone get it." She said.

"So you really just did all that for nothing? Like you really had me mad as fuck and yo ass not even doing the shit. I done messed up my whole damn house because yo ass was getting an abortion and now you don't wanna do the shit. Quit fucking with folks' head for real Paige because that shit not cool." I snapped.

"Do you not know how the fuck I feel? Naa you don't because you think every fucking thing is revolved around yo ass. I'm the one stressing, I'm the one questioned why the fuck I'm going through the shit I am when I haven't done nothing to yo ass. Yes, I know I trip a fucking lot but I do it because I care but you really out here fucking off on me and you know I would never do some shit like that no matter what type of terms we on. And you can't say we was broken up because you knew I was gone come back, I just needed a lil break from all the negative shit, and yo ass really showed me the fucking truth. That's why I didn't want her staying there because I knew it was gone happen, I just knew." She said with tears falling down her face.

"Baby stop crying." I said wiping her tears. She smacked my hands away from her far and wiped her own tears.

"Take me home. And as home, I mean my mama's house." She said then turned the other way.

I sighed and drove out the place and back to her mama's house.

.
..

"I love you, Paige." I said as she was getting out the car. She froze for a moment and looked at me.

"I love you too." She said then continued out the car.