Chapter 21 ||

Jayda Pov:

Today is my last day in town, so of course I had to let Kensley see her siblings and father before we go even though I planned for her to come down here every other week.

"Wassup Kens." He said picking her up once he opened the door.

"Hey daddy." She said with a smile back. He opened the door further so I could come in and when I tell you all the babymama's was in the house, I mean every last one of them. (Except Pooh's mama) I just knew it was gone be some shit.

"Here, go play with Pooh right quick while I talk to ya mama." Lucas to Kensley as he put her down. He grabbed my hand and led me to the back.

"What?" I questioned once we entered his room.

"You really wanna move? Is he forcing you?" He questioned already causing me to get irritated.

"Ain't nobody forcing me to do anything, I want to move." I said.

"But with my child though? Like how you gone bring her into my life and make her get attached to just leave again? You only thinking bout yourself in this situation. Everytime she leaves my house, she cries even thought she knows she coming back in a few days or the next day. She don't understand none of the shit that's going on right now and you really just wanna have her confused." He said.

"She coming down here every other week. Lucas it's no changing that. I still got a life to live, Kensley will understand the process later on in life but right now it's not meant for her to understand." I said then Paige walked in.

"Paige go on back in there." Lucas said trying to shoo her off.

"Why is all your babymamas here in the first place?" I questioned not trynna throw shade or anything but for real.

"Because I don't trust you with my baby being here without me while you're here because if you can hurt my baby while he's in my stomach ain't no telling what you'll do behind closed doors." She said like I'm just lowdown like that. Yea, I pushed you but that was because I was mad and my actions took over.

"Well, how bout you go down there with yo baby. Hurry up before something happen to him." I said since she wanna assume imma really hurt her baby. Like what the fuck?

"You know what? I'm tired of this shit." She said then tried to run up on me but Lucas grabbed her before she could.

"See, this is exactly why me and my child leaving now. All this negative energy and drama is not what we need in our life." I said as I watched him hold her.

"Lucas let me go because that sounded like a motherfucking threat and one thing I'm not gone play about is my son." Paige snapped.

"All this negative energy? Jayda you the one causing the negative energy! That damn dude got you becoming dumb as fuck. Who the fuck runs back to a dude that beat yo ass to sleep and dropped your almost lifeless ass body at my house? You know what? My child ain't going with y'all. End of discussion, gone head and get out my house to go back to where the fuck you and yo man came. My child not leaving. She barely even fuck with you now." Lucas said.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I said then walked out his room to go get my damn daughter.

"Jayda, you think I'm playing?" He said then yanked my arm as soon as I was bout to grab her.

Lucas Pov:

Lucas, don't do something you gone regret." Omeretta said but I ignored her.

"You better hope the court let you have her because right now you ain't getting her." I said as I pulled her to the door. Kensley started crying but at this point I don't even care, she'll let this dude beat on her to the point she'll die not caring that she got a damn child so why should Kensley be down there with her. Hell, if you gone choose to get beat on keep my child here because I don't want her around that dumb ass shit.

"Lucas I'm not finn play with you." Jayda said yanking from me.

"I'm finn take the kids back there, Paige get Lucas." Omeretta said getting up with Jr in her arms.

"Take them back there for what? Ain't nothing finn happen. Jayda just finn get on up out my house. Pooh go get my phone from off my bed." I said.

"I'm not leaving without Kensley, I don't care how mad you get." She said then I opened the front door to try to pull her out but Jalen was standing there.

"Get yo hands up off her, the fuck wrong with you?" He said pushing me back.

"Y'all just not realizing it's kids in here, like grow the fuck up. Lucas let her take her child with her and just take the shit up to court." Omeretta said.

"Well take they asses back there because ain't no nigga finn be having they hands on my girl." Jalen said back.

"Okay, so what you gone do about it?" I questioned.

"Daddy, here go your phone." Pooh said from beside me then this nigga punched me dead in my jaw then the fighting started. I heard Jayda and Omeretta yelling for us to stop but all this anger, I gotta let it out of me some way. All the anger from Jayda trynna take my daughter away, the anger from my sister not even trying to be in my life, the anger from Jayda getting back with this nigga, and the anger from Paige finally moving on is definitely taking over.

After a while of us fighting, he pulled out a gun but before I could even react shots started firing.