Chapter 7 ||

Paige Pov:

I woke up to Lucas loud ass phone ringing. "Lucas answer yo damn phone." I said mushing him but he wouldn't wake his heavy sleeping ass up.

I grabbed his phone and was bout to cut it off until I seen the name that was across his screen... Jayda.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Can I speak to Lucas?" She questioned.

"He's sleep right now, but I can relay the message." I said.

"Just tell him to call me when he wake up, thank you." She said then the phone hung up. I know that bitch sneaky and I don't want Lucas fucking with the bitch if it's not pertaining his child.

"Who was that?" He said in his sleep voice as he pulled me closer to him.

"It was Jayda." I said then he jumped up. So that will get you up?

"Where you put my phone?" He questioned then I raised my brow at him.

"What you so eager for?" I questioned holding his phone in my hand.

"Paige don't start yo bullshit." He had the nerve to say.

"Okay." I said then gave him his phone and got out the bed.

"Where you going?" He questioned.

"To Leslie's house. Continue on with your phone call that got you so hyped up." I said then he smacked his lips.

"Paige I'm just trynna keep her satisfied so I won't have to worry bout not being able to see my child, I'm with you now not her. The only connection me and Jayda got is our daughter nothing else." He said then I rolled my eyes and walked out.

Then I got a call from Leslie.

"Hey girl." I said into the phone.

"Why is our song on the radio?" She shouted into the phone. My heart literally jumped out of my chest.

"Bitch don't play with me!!" I said running back to the room and to the radio that was on the dresser. I cut it on and just like she said, our song was blasting on the radio.

"Lucas!! Why you ain't tell me?" I yelled jumping on him on the bed.

"Hell I ain't know myself." He said while laughing. Y'all just don't know how happy this shit makes me. I don't even do the music shit like that and to hear my shit on the radio just let's me know I'm good as fuck.

"Leslie, Imma come over there inna little while. I'll talk to ya then." I said.

"Ok bet, give a big thank you to Lucas ass." She said then hung up the phone. Like 2 months ago, I had showed Lucas a song me, Leslie, and Goldie recorded while sitting around Leslie's house but we wasn't as serious until Lucas said we did good and he took us to the studio, but I thought it was just gone be a song for us to just listen to not for the world to be jamming to.

"Thank you, baby." I said pecking his lips multiple times.

"You don't gotta thank me, you got some talent you just don't wanna show it." He said.