Chapter 25 ||

Paige Pov:

"Happy birthday bae!" I shouted jumping on the bed. "Wake up lazy ass, I done let you sleep too long." I said as he started groaning.

"Bae, gone with all that." He said putting the covers over his head but I snatched it right back off.

"Come on bae, get up. Your mama here so get up for real." I said then he finally got up.

"The fuck she doing here?" He yawned as he stretched.

"I guess to tell you happy birthday in person." I said shrugging my shoulders as I dropped down on the bed.

"Her over dramatic ass." He said with a chuckle then pulled me to him.

"Whatchu get me for my birthday?" He questioned with a smirk.

"Nothing, a bitch don't get paid til next week." I said then he pecked my lips.

"You know you don't gotta get me nothing, all I want for my birthday is you." He said putting his hand in my shirt.

"Jayden, your mama is here and she's waiting for you to get up." I said but that didn't stop him.

"She can wait." He said then started kissing on my neck.

"Jayden wake yo a-" his mama said busting in the room then stopped once she realize he was up.

"Mama, you can't be doing that." He sighed as he got up from the bed.

"Well I gotta go to work and I don't got time to be waiting on y'all foolish asses. But happy birthday." She said then handed him a card.

"Thank you mama." He said then kissed her cheek.

"Now my bad for ruining what y'all going going on. Y'all be safe today and don't drink and drive. I love y'all." She said.

"We love you too mama." Jayden said.

"Yea, we love you too." I said then she left out.

"Now, take all them clothes off." He said with a smirk.

"Take em off me." I said.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." He said walking over to me.

.
..

"Okay, can you make sure you be home 8 o'clock sharp because I got something planned for us." I said.

"I gotcha bae." He said then continued getting ready.

"Okay, I love you and be safe." I said as he got ready to leave to go chill with his homeboys. Too bad I got to go to work.

"I love you too and have a good day at work." He said then I pecked his lips then left out.

.
..

"Damn bitch, I didn't know you could be romantic." Lexis said walking in my room. I had rose petals everywhere and the room was just decorated so romantic and of course I had all his gifts on the bed. Yall really thought I wasn't gone spoil the kid?