Chapter 27 ||

Leslie POV:

"We can't keep doing this." Jayden said walking in my house once I opened the door for him.

"And why not? You and Paige don't even date no more." I said then he shook his head.

"Yea, because of this. Once Paige find out it was you I been fucking with, you know she gone act a fool. I'm trynna save us both." He said.

"But how she gone find out? Paige barely even fuck with me. I haven't seen her in like 2 weeks, so do you really think she gone find out?" I said then he sighed and slumped down on the couch.

"Why did you put them hickies on my neck? Mann I really lost her, and I just know she ain't gone come back." He said.

"I'll get y'all back together." I said straddling his lap. "But only if you give me what I want." I said grabbing his dick print outside his basketball shorts.

"Damn, you obsessed with this dick?" He said with a smirk then flipped me over on the couch.

.
..

Paige POV:

"Why is Jayden's car here?" I questioned more to myself but out loud.

"Hmm let's see." Lexis said then we walked up to her house.

I knocked on the door and it took her a minute to come but after a while she did come.

"Girl, I did not hear you knocking." She said once she opened the door.

"Is you gone let us in?" Lexis questioned.

"Bitch you can take yo ass back to the car with that smart ass mouth." Leslie said then opened the door so we could come in.

"Girl, fuck you." Lexis said back as we walked in.

"Jayden dumb ass here too, he fixing my bedroom toilet." She said answering the question I was just bout to ask her.

"When the fuck did Jayden learn how to fix toilets?" I questioned.

"Ain't no telling. I seen his mama at the grocery store earlier and I was telling her how I gotta pay a whole bunch of money just to get this damn toilet fixed and she told me to hit up Jayden." She responded.

"Learn something new everyday with his ass, just the other day I found out he was a cheater." I said then he came in the living room.

"You fixed it?" Leslie questioned.

"Yea, wassup with y'all." He said looking over at me and Lexis.

"Bye Jayden." I said.

"We can't talk right quick?" He questioned.

"About what?" I questioned back.

"Paige, get yo stubborn ass up and go talk to him." Leslie said.

"Nawl, go talk to that bitch who gave you them hickies and make sure you tell her Imma beat her ass when I find out who she is." I snapped.

"Yeaa, iight bet. I'll tell her." He said with a chuckle then looked at Leslie.

"The fuck you looking at Leslie for?" I said.

"Because we was just talking bout how yo ass crazy as fuck. Imma give you your space. I still love you though." He said then left.

"Paige, go out there and at least hear what he got to say." Leslie still had the nerve to say.

"I'm finna just gone head and leave because why the fuck is you being all buddy buddy with him? I don't give a fuck about him fixing yo toilet because if you needed your toilet fixed, my cousin stay right down the road from you and you know he'll fix that shit for the free." I said getting up.

"You really tripping for no reason but okay Paige." She said then shrugged her shoulders.

"Nawl, I ain't tripping for no reason because the whole world still mad at Lucas because of what he did but out here treating Jayden like he ain't did shit." I snapped.

"Paige listen to yo ass. You're mad because I'm not mad about what Jayden did to you. No lie, Yea that shit was lowdown but I'm not Finn be out here having hate in my heart for somebody who did somebody else wrong. Ever since your lil cousin came in town you don't even fuck with me, so the fuck I look like mad as fuck at him when you haven't even really explained the whole situation to me." She said back.

"So, I guess y'all not gone tell her?" Lexis said causing me to look at her in confusion.

"What you mean?" I questioned.

"Jayden and Leslie be fucking. I didn't want to be the one to tell you because that would be punishing me for their actions. Your reaction would've hurt me so I didn't want to be around when it was said but I'm tired of trying to hold it in when they sitting up here acting like they ain't doing no sheisty ass shit." Lexis said.

.
..