Chapter 24 ||

Paige Pov:

"Bae, where you at?" Jayden yelled out from downstairs.

"In the bedroom." I yelled back. Then I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"You got company down there and why you haven't been answering the phone?" He said then I turned around and looked at him.

"What happened to your face?" He questioned.

"Trilla came over here beating on me." I said.

"Paige!" I heard a familiar voice yell out.

"Who is that?" I questioned.

"Lexis and she got a whole bunch of suit cases with her." He said. Lexis is my long distance bestfriend/cousin, she used to stay down here til she moved for college.

"Fuck, I forgot I told her she could come down here." I said w/ a sigh.

"I'll be back, I'm finn go find that nigga." He said picking his keys back up from the nightstand.

"No you're not." I said grabbing him.

"You trynna save him or something?" He questioned then yanked his arm away from me.

"No, it's just pointless. It done already happened, don't make the situation worse." I said but he continued to walk out.

"Paige, don't even try to stop me nomore bruh. Look at yo face and then he comfortable to do the shit like I'm just some punk ass nigga. You out yo rabbit ass mind if you think I ain't gone do shit." He said continuing to walk to the door.

"Okay whatever Trilla. If I'm telling you not to do the shit and you still do, you dumb as fuck. If I ain't too much tripping about it, why you so mad about it?" I snapped.

"Naw, yo ass dumb as fuck letting a nigga beat on you and wanna let him get away with it." He said.

"Who beating on you?" Lexis said once we got in the living room.

"I'll be back." Trilla said then walked out the house.

"So you know I got my gun permit if you wanna you know." Lexis said, I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"Oh my God, I missed you." I said as we hugged each other.

"Girl, I missed you so much more. Yo life is hectic, I see." She said all I could do was shake my head.

"Life is definitely kicking my ass, literally." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm back in town, so your life finn be so much better. Where's your baby boy?" She said looking around.

"Oh shit, I gotta go get him. He's at Leslie's house. Wanna ride with me?" I questioned grabbing my keys off the table.

"Oh lord, her crazy ass. But yea I will." She said then we headed out.

.
..

"Bitch, now who the fuck beat yo ass?" Leslie said once she seen my face.