Little Dove

Last night was pretty rough, sleeping in the cramped back room on a stiff mattress. Which was not only stiff but thin barely covering the steel rod frames keeping the bed upwards but it wasn't the bed and bustling noise around the office of late workers that solely effected her sleep. It was that wide playful smile and dangerous flickering eyes of that damned criminal who had gotten away with horrific crimes no matter the charges. She threw her slender legs over the side of the bed brushing off the faded pale skinny jeans and adjusting her button up white blouse. Quickly throwing on a black zip up sweater to cover the wrinkles from her tossing and turning in bed. Just as she finished getting dressed and adjusting her sleep ridden sloppy brunette hair Amaro walked in and glanced around holding two cups of piping hot coffee. He offered a friendly smile and held out one of the coffees his dark eyes flicking with warmth. "Hey, Olivia told me you might have had a rough night. Figured you'd like some coffee from the vendor across the street better then the one you can make here." Rose chuckled along with him, it was common around the office that the coffee machine inside break room tasted like hot garbage and was only worth it if you were really desperate. She took a swig of the brown liquid which burned slightly going down but she bit back the bitter taste and let out a content sigh. "Thanks, last night was just a stressful one I suppose. Now I just want to get back to putting away the bad guys. Maybe then I can get some sleep." He snorted in response shaking his head and walking out of the room with his own coffee.

Once he left she turned on her phone flinching at the sudden bright screen and checking through the messages but seeing that other then her sister chastising her for not responding their was nothing new. A relief as today would be great to catch up on paperwork and try to get through the mountain of reports that just seemed to be building up with each passing moment. A few hours into typing up some files and checking through victims statements both Finn and Rollins entered the office. Olivia was taking a few days off to deal with the news so it was just them for now. The older Latino detective seemed to be joking around with the pretty blonde who joined in a bit. Both seeming to be in high hopes despite the depressing atmosphere currently settling in the quaint area. "Mornin' everyone! Dang Rose.. you look exhausted." Finn so bluntly said settling down on the desk opposite of Rollins and gazing at her with concern. The wrinkles upon his forehead crinkling as they often did when he began to worry or was angry. She brushed it off with a small laugh sweeping her long brunette hair back over her shoulders and trying to cover up the distinct purple circles under her eyes. "Ya well, kinda hard to sleep on those stiff ass mattresses!" This earned a chuckle from the older detective who leaned back in the leather office chair and stared at the towering pile of files on her desk. "I don't even wanna ask." Finn shrugged his raspy voice ringing with amusement before starting on his own paper work.

~~~Seven Hours Later~~~

It was midnight now stars twinkling like jewels caught within the black of the night sky. Her vision was slightly blurry from drowsiness and eventually she heeded her Captains requests and retired for the night catching a taxi and taking it home. Her sister had grudgingly agreed to pick up her car so it was neatly parked in the drive way a silvery color that reflected the milky moon light beautifully. Rose walked slowly up the stone steps and pulled open the heavy wooden door entering the dark living room and flicking on a light. It was a simple two story house with two bed rooms and an adjoining dining room and kitchen area. She liked the simplicity of the house it added character. The brunette began to walk towards the staircase but halted turning and noticing how cold it was in the room. It was chilly in New York currently but not freezing like the room felt. She stalked over to the three windows in front of the house, two of them covered with brown curtains but one window was wide open with the curtains pushed aside. That was strange. She didn't recall leaving any windows open for fear that another cat would get inside and attack hers. Brushing aside the feeling of suspicion and alarm she shut the window and turned around only to bump into a warm but firm body. Hardly having time to stumble backwards before a cloth napkin was clamped over her mouth and nose. She fought trying to squirm away from the person who held both her pale dainty wrists in one large hand and keep the cloth firmly placed until she was forced to inhale the chemical which was poured over it. Her legs turned to jelly and began to give out despite how hard she fought to stay up and alert, her eyelids drooping before fully closing and the last thing she remembered before never ending darkness was a cold laughter which filled the room.

William Lewis gazed down at the now unconscious detective, crumpled upon the floor her long brunette hair billowing around her. He took this time to really take in the natural beauty of the woman. The subtle pink flush of her cheeks which contrasted her fair pale skin and those beautiful long black lashes. The stunning color of her icy blue and fierce eyes now shut in peaceful sleep making her look like a slumbering and tranquil angel. How her body was slim but not extremely thin complimenting her short stature and naturally larger breasts. He smirked licking his thin lips and crouched down carefully lifting up the limp and practically weightless figure with little to no difficulty. Holding the body close to his own and felt a rush of pleasure at how warm she was and how her head lolled forward nuzzling comfortably into his chest completely unaware to the danger around. "Sleep now little dove.. you have a lot coming to you now." He cooed playfully before exiting the house excited to get the party started.