Secrets

William gazed at Rose taking the time to rake her petite body slowly to take in each little detail. How her hips were not incredibly slim but healthy looking and spending a bit more time to gaze at her breasts. Finally after making sure she had noticed this he snapped his eyes back to those murderous icy blue ones with a smirk. Her sister was beautiful yes but not as fierce and fiery as she was. "Alright.. I'll bite. So if I free your pretty blonde sister you will tell me the complete truth correct?" She simply nodded her long brunette hair shaking down from her shoulders in loose strands. Taking a few short strides to reach the chair she began to untie her sister, gently to keep the ropes from biting more into the light tan flesh. He watched with glee as Jasmine still squirmed and whimpered against the gag only letting out a dry sob when the rag was removed. Her deep chocolate brown eyes reaching his filled with terror and without hesitation rushed out promising to get help. "Hm.. Seems we won't be having much time to talk so you'd better hurry with your story." He cooed turning the chair around and sitting on it, resting both arms on the back and his head settling on his arms. The detective seemed torn between answering or running but eventually took a deep breath and began to speak. "Fine. After what happened.. He went to jail and I had to testify and I was just.. so angry with him. That anger didn't die down with time, if anything it grew. Anger for making me a pariah with the kids in my town and my relatives. No one could believe that we had no idea what he had done. I was teased and ridiculed even by adults. I never acted on these feelings until my mother died.. I was in the police academy at the time and I had a guy inside the prison my father was at. I convinced him to turn the other way while prisoners.. shanked him. I didn't know they would do that but deep down I wasn't sad. I got my father killed and I didn't care." She fixed him with an emotionless stare but he could tell by the subtle tremble of her shoulders that she was holding back tears. He found the truth so hilarious that he loud out a chorus of deep laughter. 

                So the young detective was secretly a murderer and criminal herself?! The irony. Then again he always knew that deep down even the people relied on to protect others were capable of horrible things. That's why Rose was feeling so guilty, not because she was the reason he had died but instead that she didn't care he was dead. He leaned back in the seat glancing at his watch and stiffed, they had been talking for five minutes. The police would arrive soon especially for the fellow officers aid so it was now or never to leave. "Well I'll see you soon detective.. or is it murderer now?" He teased gently poking his tongue out at her horrified expression before nimbly running from the warehouse and sat down in his car pulling out eager to use the new information to his advantage. 

================================================================================

                           Rose trembled sitting in the back of the metal ambulance with a fluffy wool blanket draped over her shoulders despite being numb to the cold now. Jasmine was sitting in the back of a patrol car talking to Amaro with tears still glistening in her soft chocolate brown eyes. She frowned deeply wishing to join her sister and simply hold her close and comfort her but both of them had been separated for questioning. Finn sat in front of her on the hood of a patrol car of his own, his dark eyes glimmering with concern but he didn't say anything for a few moments allowing her to just think and calm down. She was grateful for her fellow detectives, they were taking such good care of her sister. "Finn, Is their a way to move my sister to safety? Get her in witness protection?" The latino man nodded the wrinkles on his forehead in a noticeable crease and his brows pulled together in silent frustration. His eyes flickering from the warehouse to her as if willing William to still be there so he could break in and shoot him. "What about you Rose? We can get you in the program." His raspy voice was soft and patient but she shook her head adamantly pressing her plump lips in a thin line. She already felt pathetic enough but she refused to hide from him. Refused to let him have more power over her and knowing that he sent her running. Of course Finn looked a bit discouraged by her answer but curtly nodded and straightened from the hood of the car. "Your sister said you were going to reveal what really happened to your father. Rose, he was shanked in prison.. What did you do?" She twisted her hands together in her lap pondering revealing the truth about what had happened. Deep down keeping the secret was so difficult but it was something she just couldn't tell no matter what. "It was nothing. Just a lie to keep him busy and away from Jasmine. I told him some stupid story about paying a prisoner to do it. He believed me so..." She offered a weak laugh and bit back to urge to start to cry as the reality of the situation hit her. Once again William had gotten under her skin and not only hurt her but hurt her beloved sister. Yet deep down their was something so strange about when he stared at her so intently. Something that made her stomach twist but in a good way and a warmth flood her body. She snapped out of her thoughts seeing Finn stand up and walk over to speak with the Captain looking immensely stressed out nearby. She felt a pang of sympathy for the strain that had been put on him. Their seemed to be new wrinkles popping up every minute. She sighed and gazed down at her hands biting back more tears that bubbled in her eyes feeling guilt for the stress she put upon everyone. Damn William Lewis. Damn him to hell.