Rescue

Rose woke up feeling sore all over, at first a bit confused as her mind had chosen to attempt to block out the traumatic events of last night but they hit her like freight train instead. She shuddered at the memories that began to flash up, it wasn't all that bad compared to what the other women went through.. but to have a man.. take something like that. That was more torture then any pain he could inflict upon her physical body. The petite woman struggled to a sitting position feeling a stinging pain around her inner thighs and distinct bruises trailing along her slender legs in the form of finger and hand prints. She felt something poke her hand and realized it was the knife from before and with a sinking feeling she realized how foolish she had become. She had forgot all about the one thing that could have set her free and saved her from the utter humiliation.. Pushing aside the sick feeling and focusing on the now, she quickly cut through the duct tape binds and stumbled through the house wearing only a loose long sleeved sweater. His own, which had been lazily draped her after.. the act.. and then he left the house and hadn't returned since. She found a cord phone in the kitchen and quickly dialed 911 listening to the dials with a sense of panic wondering if he would pull up just now and kill her. Fear and dread sprang up once again but she swallowed it and let out a sigh of relief as someone answered. Her salvation. 

                                                                 "911 how can we help you?" 

               "Hello? I'm Rose Black.. I've been kidnapped by William Lewis and I'm being held in a secluded cabin deep within the woods." She paused choking up as tears of relief filled her eyes and began to stream down her cheeks. "Please send help right away I don't know when he'll be back. Be advised he's armed and dangerous and please get Olivia Benson from New York's special victims unit on the line." 

              Their was silence on the other line besides the soft mumble of people speaking and after waiting for a few agonizing moments a voice answered on the line thick with relief and desperation. "Rose!? It's Olivia! Where are you?" 

           "I'm not sure.. A lake house near an isolated motel named Keystone hotel.. um.." She pulled the phone a bit to glance outside and caught a glimpse of a sign nearby that said 'Crystal beach.' just down the shore. "I'm right by C-Crystal beach. In a blue cabin.. please hurry." Her voice once again cracked and eventually she let out a soft sob feeling her legs give out underneath her and she slid down onto the ground. "Oh god Olivia, He.. he.. I messed up so bad! I was so weak.. You would've been so strong but I.. I folded and he.." She erupted in more wails until the senior detective broke through. 

            "No! Don't blame yourself.. listen everyone, even me, can fold in a situation such as this. Just take a deep breath we are coming for you! If he comes hide and try to hold out for as long as you can.." Rose nodded breathlessly and leaned up against the cold wood wall, eyes closed and listening the the chatter of her partner the tension slipping away and a watery,shaky smile curling her plump lips upwards. Eventually sirens wailed loudly and bright flashing red and blue lights shone within the quaint cabin. Finn easily broke down the flimsy wooden door flashing his gun around before catching sight of the fragile and deathly pale woman perched against the wall. Only wearing a long sweater and shuddering, looking like a pure angel whose wings had been ripped off. He cautiously approached holstering his gun and gently helped her light body up to a standing position. "Rose?" She didn't respond but she had a pulse, he quickly carried the limp body of the fellow detective out of that wretched house and set her down on the stretcher. Quickly joined by the Captain and Rollins who looked down at her body with a look of disgust. Not for the woman herself but for the monster who had harmed her. As the paramedics loaded up the long stretcher into the ambulance several police officers began to flood into the shack ransacking it for any evidence but sadly William was nowhere to be seen. 

                   "Alright Amaro, Finn stay behind and gather as much information as you can. Rollins ride with her in the ambulance and I'll go back and brief Olivia and the ADA." The officers nodded not in the mood to argue and went their separate ways. The Captain stayed back for a moment to gaze down at the still body of his officer, and felt an overwhelming feeling of rage begin to grow within. He took some deep breaths to get some restraint and climbed back into a police car driving back to the station to break the news. 

================================================================================

                                                                       ~The next day~

            Rafael Barba strolled into the hospital hardly sparing a glance to the limping or wailing patients waiting to be admitted determined to focus on his sole mission which was justice. Trailing a bit behind was Olivia Benson staring at the white tiles that lined the floor with a sick feeling twisting her stomach in knots, wondering how Rose was doing. It had been her fault that William had gotten free in the first place and her partner suffered the price. As they approached the room containing Rose, they were stopped by a strict looking male nurse in blue scrubs. "You can't go in there yet." Having no patience Rafael fixed the young man with a cold stare as if challenging him to stop him. "Why not?" His calm and smooth voice was laced with coldness just to add a bit more pressure to the kid. The nurse, now looking nervous, ran a hand through his short cropped dirty-blonde hair looking sheepish. "She uh.. Is having her kit done.. wanted y'all to wait until it was done." He was spared anymore explanation when a female nurse emerged and nodded to the detectives holding the door wide open and allowing them inside.