Gas Station

When Rose awoke again it was in some van, she struggled to take in details still a bit woozy from the drug and for some reason every time she tried to sit up their was a stinging pain in her wrists. From what she could gather they were in some sort of service van with the metal floor covered by coarse green carpets and the long but thin windows were tinted black so no one could see from the inside and it was almost impossible to see through it especially at her own tilted angle. Their was a soft rumble as if the wheels were over a gravely road not exactly smooth but not dirt road either and it was tranquil and quiet besides the occasional tweet of birds. From the information she could gather they had traveled away from the city in a slightly worn road in a long van which seemed to be adjusted just for this. Their was a thin black tarp draped lazily over her slim body with something else, round with some straps so it was probably a backpack but she couldn't move the tarp for fear her captor would hear the crinkling and know she had awoken. With her senses now heightened from adrenaline and the drowsiness slipping away she gazed up at her wrists to see they were bound by handcuffs which were clipped around a metal rod attached the van. The hard metal was digging into her fragile pale flesh causing rings of red around her arm and a stinging pain each time she shifted to move. The brunette struggled to a sitting position despite the roaring head ache and glanced over at the drivers seat which was separate from the back by a barred window and thin metal wall. In front was a man with tussled black hair his hazel eyes reflecting in the driver's window. The man who had kidnapped her was no other then William Lewis. 

             Rage awakened within her body like a flickering flame growing inside her heart, she wanted to break free and get her gun. At that thought her heart stopped and she sat up frantically searching her waist band for the leather holster which held her weapon. Both were missing, which could mean one of two things. Either he had stripped her of her weapon and left it behind or took it with him. It was more likely that he had taken the gun with him which was an even more terrifying thought. She was stuck in this damn van with a psychopathic murderer and rapist and no one would know she was missing. Would anyone even know who took her when they found out? Olivia was off for three days, and she was the only one who had learned about William approaching her earlier. Would she be dead by then? The younger detective trembled with new found terror but bit down hard on the gentle flesh of her bottom lip puncturing it with her canines and causing a stream of blood to drip down her lip and splat against the tarp. Tasting the own bitter metallic liquid of her blood and the dryness of her chapped lips from lack of hydration. After an hour of riding in silence despite the ironic cheery music booming from the radio they pulled into a gas station and he parked into a secluded area sheltered by shadows which hid the van well enough. Rose went still lying down flat and pretended to be asleep despite the bite of pain in her wrist. The van door slid open loudly as sunlight poured in causing her to involuntarily flinch. "Good morning sleeping beauty." Taunted the baritone voice who crawled over and placed a folded finger under her chin tipping it upwards so their eyes met. She shivered at the chilly almost animalistic look within his hazel eyes and grinned slyly. Tracing a soft yet slightly calloused finger over her smooth cheek and chuckled as she flinched at his touch. "Keep your filthy hands off me." She snarled whipping her hair back from her face and holding a look of fury within her icy blue eyes. This caused the horrible man to let out another chorus of deep teasing laughter. 

               "Oh trust me darling.. You won't have to worry about just my hands on you.. I'm going to do exactly what I did to those other women.." He cooed leaning in and nipping her ear chuckling more as she jerked away hissing in pain as her arms pulled against the metal hand cuffs. Glancing outside hopefully but was instantly shot down as it appeared as if they were in the middle of nowhere. No cars parked and filling gas and screaming for help probably would get the clerks attention but their was no telling what William would do to him.. "Tsk tsk. Don't go thinking of escaping now dove. If you scream I'll kill that young boy behind the counter. Be a shame too... seems so young. I'll be back soon, just wait and we'll be going to our first stop soon. Behave." He mock scolded leaning back and grabbing the dark gray back pack hidden under the tarp. Draping it over her once again before closing the sliding door and heading into the gas station. He was gone for only a few moments before returning throwing open the door and tossing a water bottle at her feet. Laughing as he walked away knowing she couldn't maneuver to open it and after several unsuccessful tries gave up and rested her head against the cool metal of the van. Listening to the low hum of the engine and gentle vibrations that felt like a relaxing rocking. With the tinted windows it was dark within and she felt rather sleepy but refused to give into slumber. It was too dangerous to sleep especially with that bastard sitting so casually in the front seat with no telling what his plans were or when they were going to stop. She shivered remembering the photos of the women who he had assaulted before. The ones he beat, burned, and raped. Was that going to be her? A chill went down her spine and she became a bit frantic. Would this rapist take her virginity?!