Sister Troubles

Jasmine Black entered her sister's household shortly after William had left completely unaware of the seriousness of the situation. Now Jasmine was a completely gorgeous woman with long blonde hair curled elegantly to fall down like a waterfall of gold and with eyes the color of dark chocolate. Her skin, which was normally pale, was now a tanner color from being out in the sun for so long and unlike her sister she was tall and had an exceptionally slim waist. Her eyelashes were long and curved delicately but that was due to the mascara and she had a considerable amount of make up covering any little imperfection upon her face. To put it simply she was the opposite of Rose, a bratty and naturally spoiled person who cared more about beauty than anything else. Though their differing personalities were always at odds the sisters were close and often visited one another especially after what happened to their father. "Rose? Where are you?" She called out her voice was like a short chirp but was rich with irritation which matching the resting bitch face she naturally had. With slightly pursed plump lips and ever narrowed eyes it wasn't hard to tell why people thought she was always mad. Deep down the blonde secretly was always angry but hid it well under mock politeness. After waiting a few moments she grew bored and ventured further into the house halting when she saw her sister sitting on the floor gun nearby. "Rose! What the hell?! Is this about w-what happened a week ago?! Hey! Answer me!" Rose said nothing staring blankly at the ground in a sort of trance and only snapping out of it when she was shaken rather harshly by Jasmine glancing up in surprise and slowly getting to her feet. "Jasmine? What are you doing here..?" 

                The blonde paused glancing her sister up and down searching for any injuries but besides the fading bruises their seemed to be nothing new. It was probably just another mental break down from the traumatic event. She relaxed swallowing back the fear and worry and shot her sister a warm smile trying to hide the concern. After all Rose looked unnaturally pale the light flush in her cheeks less noticeable and their were thin purple circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. It wouldn't do to stress her out anymore than she already was, so instead she steered her towards the living room and plopped her down on the soft tan couch. "I came to visit duh! I heard that you weren't at work and figured I'd stop by and catch you up on the latest drama." She ignored her brunette sister's scoff and settled down gently beside her sitting just at the edge of the couch to avoid the designer salmon pink jacket from being covered in cat hair.  Almost every time she paid a visit their was always something new to gossip about, whether it be about battling friends or an annoying new boyfriend it seemed like trouble was always on the horizon. She could tell Rose was a bit sick of hearing the stories over and over again but that did not stop Jasmine from telling them! If anything she found her annoyance to be a bit amusing. "So anyways my new boyfriend.. Chuck? No that's not his name.. ah got it! Alex. He's been texting some other girl named Stacy. Like what kind of basic name is Stacy! Anyways I'm sort of suspicious because she's infamous for stealing other girls men and what if she tries to steal mine!? I mean good riddance but I wanted to break up with him first! She needs to back off!" 

                      Jasmine rambled on about the situation for a good thirty minutes and was pleased to see her sister listening intently but quickly realized that she wasn't staring at her but into space lost in thought and no longer paying attention. She felt a flash of irritation but slowed it and decided to be patient today after all she knew that the petite brunette hated sitting still just to talk. Hell during high school Rose hardly talked to anyone and mostly preferred the company of animals to anyone else so she was pleased enough with her just listening and offering some intelligent feed back. "Hm.. Well I suppose you can just break up with Alex now and move on.. or I don't know find yourself a man you actually care about?" Rose shot her sister a mock glare but their was amusement in her tone, so she laughed along but pondered about actually doing that. It wasn't as if the stunning blonde just naturally attracted the douches who left all the time and were bad boyfriends. If anything she drew in the good guys which always enraged her sister because by the end she left them brokenhearted. They were never good enough, she never felt a spark with them and so they were just a means to an end. Not a very positive out look on relationships but that was the truth. Once they bored her, she moved on to the next and kept this cycle up hoping one day to find the guy who made her heart flutter with joy. "Ugh. Men who I care about are practically extinct because I can't find any." She dramatically flung herself back onto the couch cushion and smirked as her sister laughed a gentle giggle which sounded like the chorus of singing birds, light and airy. Eventually joining in with the ugly cackle she called a laugh which sounded more like a pterodactyl screeching or a pack of laughing hyenas. Glad to see that Rose had loosened up in their chatter and was now lazily lounging with a calm expression instead of the tight one she wore before. A smile curling her plump pink lips upwards which wasn't very rare but lately it had been. Both sisters understood, that if anyone could cheer each other up it was one another. They spoke for about an hour before she stood and announced that Alex was waiting before exiting the house. Stopping only when an attractive man with raven hair and hazel eyes approached. He looked so familiar and then it clicked, this was William Lewis. "Hello.." He cooed in a dangerous but playful tone.