Shower

Eventually the hiss of running water died down and out stepped William with a white fluffy towel lazily tied around his waist hanging rather low around his hips covering just enough for him to not be labeled fully nude. Her cheeks involuntarily flushed a deep red color and she snapped her face away scrunching up her body into a small ball in an attempt to stay away from the mostly naked man. He chuckled at her reaction letting the towel drop seeing as she was no longer staring and ransacking the gray bag for a pair of spare clothing. "Oh relax.. your going to see a lot more when we make it to our location. If you know what I mean." He smirked mischief ringing within his voice and loving how her shoulders and back tensed at those words. As if the words themselves were trailing up her spine in a single stroke causing shivers to pop up along them. He quickly pulled on a simple pair of white and gray boxers, a pair of black sweatpants and a white shirt. All of them rather wrinkled from being tussled around in the bag all day but one could not complain. Besides he wouldn't have to worry about such trivial things for much longer. Especially not with this beautiful and helpless detective bound in front of him, the temptation growing within it was so hard to restrain. Like a wolf inside of him begging to be released so that it can pounce on it's helpless victim. All in due time, he reminded himself sliding into bed beside her with a knowing smirk, now fully dressed. Tomorrow when they arrive at the abandoned shack he had scouted a few days earlier he will have his way with her. Have her shiver in both fear and pleasure underneath his body as he claimed what was rightfully his. Just the thoughts of tomorrow made his mind yearn for the time to pass quickly. It always seemed as if, when you really wanted something, time would move in slow motion. Now that was the true torture he was experiencing. Being so close to what he desired and yet being unable to take it, just yet. The petite woman shifted uncomfortably as if she could sense his stare but was trying not to acknowledge it. Stretching out and curling on her side in a more comfortable position despite both hands being securely tied to the post. For a moment William was concerned that her small wrists would be able to slip out of the ropes but judging from her tense movements it hurt just to shift her hands a little never mind trying to forcefully pull them free. 

           As midnight approached he sat up still unable to sleep for the endless lustful thoughts that ravished his mind. Deciding it was best to go out for a smoke and clear his mind of the woman slumbering so close. Such an innocent little one just begging to be tainted by him. So he silently grabbed a new pack and went out, leaning against the cool wood of the hotel which was crudely painted a bright yellow that had long since faded. A large neon flickering sign hung above from a dangerously thin plank read The Keystone Hotel. Some of the letters flickering on and off, some completely dead, while others worked just fine. Speaking to how awfully rundown and unkempt this whole place was, but who was he to judge? He just kidnapped a detective and threatened to kill at least more then two people today. Hell he'd have no problem killing right now if given the chance especially that douche of a manager. For some reason his lustful gaze upon the little detective caused an intense anger to burn within him though he hid it under fake politeness. Who did that piece of garbage think he was?! William lit the end of the cigarette puffing out a cloud of smoke and hoping that it would relax the burning flames of battling desires within but nothing could dim them down. Eventually he decided to be impulsive and act upon one. Who would miss the owner of some crack den motel with the inability to keep his hands to himself? No one. So without a question in his mind, he stalked back into the motel and to his room withdrawing the black pistol he had stolen off of the unconscious Rose earlier, and slipping the gun carefully into his waistband. Covering the bulge with his longer shirt, he stepped out ready to handle the situation. 

              At first Will had planned to just step up and shoot the guy point blank but that would surely wake up the slumbering woman upstairs so he changed up strategies, approaching the cracked plastic desk where the man kept the keys and lightly dinged the golden bell which sat on the edge of it covered in dust from being untouched. "Hello? Sir?" Out from the backroom came the groggy and annoyed looking man from before.  He fixed William with a pointed glare and in a raspy and unpleasant voice snapped. "What the hell do you want? Don't waste my damn time." Their was a slight southern accent to his voice, which made his words drawl out and instead of sounding sweet and polite like most southerns, it just made him sound idiotic as if he was uncertain of what he was saying. "Well I believe I saw an unconscious woman further into the woods. Would you please help me with her?" The manager's beady brown eyes lit up with excitement and he practically ran outside and into the isolated forest surrounding the area. Completely unaware that he so foolishly fell into his trap. He clumsily tripped over sticking out branches and rocks before halting and turning around disappointment evident in his gaze. "But where is the-?" Before he could finish the question William had withdrawn the gun and shot him point blank in the head. Watching as the now dead man fell back and twitched a bit before lying still a pool of crimson beginning to surround his head. "Waste of a bullet.. but worth it." He snorted with satisfaction aiming a good kick into the corpse's ribs before turning and walking back to the motel a content smirk curling his lips upwards. Well that was one matter handled.. now for the other.