I See Your Love

Pairing: Dean x Deaf!reader

Characters: Dean x Deaf!Reader, Sam, Cas

Words: ~2,340

Warnings: Mostly fluff, implied smut at the end, umm... I think that's all.

Bold Italics are signs

Bold is writing

Plain Italics is dialogue 

***

You struggled against the bonds that held you, ignoring the demon that was trying to get your attention.

Your head jerked up when the demon flickered with orange light. The demon dropped revealing the short haired man that had stabbed him.

"Sorry about that." he told you. "Are you okay?"

You shook your head, letting him cut your gag and bonds.

He turned around calling something to his partner. Turning back to you he pulled you to your feet.

"What's your name?" He asked.

You could only shake your head unable to answer. You looked up as a very tall man walked through the door pushing his long hair out of his face.

"It's all clear." He told the shorter man. "who's this?"

"I'm not sure she won't talk." He answered his emerald eyes not leaving your face.

You looked the tall man over, a small smile growing on your face as you realized who it was.

Are you Sam? You signed to him.

Puzzled he slowly signed back, Yes.

You grinned, signing faster you told him, I'm friends with Charlie. She told me about you.

"Whoa, slow down!" He said. "I'm not that good."

you signed more slowly this time, Charlie is my friend. I'm a hunter. You pulled a whistle from your back pocket. She gave me this and told me to find you.

"What did she say?" Sam's brother asked.

He doesn't sign? You asked Sam who shook his head.

"She said she's a friend of Charlie," Sam translated for his brother."She's a hunter."

Dean raised his eyebrows. "Can you ask her how that works? With her being deaf I mean."

"Ask her yourself," Sam told him. "she's not stupid."

I usually hunt with a partner and I have my whistle so I can call when I need help. You signed while Sam translated for Dean. You shivered, the cold seeping through your ripped shirt and raising goosebumps on your exposed skin.

"Dean we need to get her out of here," Sam said warning in his voice. "I doubt that was the only demon here."

Dean nodded looping an arm over your shoulders. You hissed, agony shooting through your arm as he bumped it. Black dots swam in front of your eyes as your knees buckled, the floor coming up to meet you as the darkness took over you vision.

Dean caught you right before you hit the ground. Picking you up easily, he carried you to the car placing you gently in the backseat.

"Broken ribs, broken arm, multiple cuts and burns," The doctor closed his binder. "You got yourself well and truly in a pickle. It's a good thing those young men found you when they did."