22

It was only a few minutes before everything was about to go down. Everything that we've ever known, loved, or lived, was going to change. We were going to be in a completely different time line, with completely different lives. The fact that Barry's mother dying was probably the huge piece that brought us all together, no matter what our lives were like, and now that he's going to go change that? I couldn't deny that it bothered me the slightest bit.

I love Barry and I want him to be happy, wether it's with what he has here, or with his mom and dad. But, what if the timeline changes to where he doesn't even know who we were? And we all just drift apart completely, as if we never knew each other?

Regardless, I let out a shaky breath, before letting my hands slip into the back pockets of my jeans, letting them rest there. We were all stood in the pipeline, Barry saying his goodbyes to everyone. Barry finally walks over to me, pulling me into his chest, I being the last person he says goodbye to. "Are you okay?"

"I'm- okay." I say, and hug him back tightly, taking a deep breath.

It's silent for a while, but he breaks it, "Zee- if you tell me not to do this, I won't-" He says quietly, but I cut him off, "Your choice." I pull away from the hug, giving him a weak reassuring smile, before stepping back.

He lightly nods and puts his mask on along, before walking into the particular accelerator. Barry starts running around the particular accelerator, doing what he was told.

Fear was increased in my chest as I thought about what was about to go down. I look down when Barry goes through the wormhole, us slowly walking in by Eobard.

I watch Cisco let Eobard out, and watch him quickly change into his suit, standing by the machine he was going to use to go home.

I was stood behind everyone, my eyes on Dr. Wells- or more appropriately, The Reverse Flash. Eobard Thawne- I just didn't know what to call him anymore.

Eobard caught my glare that was fixed on him, as he slowly made his way over to me, fixing his suit, not having his mask on yet. He speaks, his voice deep and low, "Is there something I can help you with, Ms. Young?"

"How did you know?" I ask quietly, but sternly, crossing my arms,  "How did you know about my past- and what happened. I know that it didn't come up in some news article you found on the Internet."

"Ms. Young, I'm from the future. You do understand that I know. Everything." He says, taking a step closer to me. I stare at Eobard, as one of my eyebrows raise, waiting for him to continue, as he does, "I'm sure you've been informed that I've been watching all of you. For years." I stop him. "Why have you been watching me?"

His voice eyes lower and more intimidating, as he leans a little forward, "I watched everyone- but more importantly. I watched Mr. Allen. How could I not have watched the love of his life too?" He states, a devious smirk on his face.

I was taken back. My eyes were slightly wide, the air felt like it was just knocked out of me. The love of Barry's life?

He backs away slightly, the smirk still plastered on his lips. He slowly walks back over to where he was standing before, causing me to look down at my feet. I clear my throat, rocking lightly back and forth on my heels, blinking a few times. Eobard gets into the machine, and fastens himself in.

My head snaps up when a light glows right in all our faces from the wormhole, and out comes Barry, landing a solid punch right through the glass and at Eobard, causing everyone to fly back from how big the impact was, my back hitting the ground hard, along with my head, Eobard, Barry, Cisco, and Joe falling also. I slowly sit up, looking at Barry with wide eyes, as everyone tried their best to get up as quickly as possible.