44

[ barry's pov ]

I was barely listening when Cisco and Jay spoke about what had happened, and what the outcome was. I cut Cisco off from talking, "Do you guys know where Zee is?"

Caitlin is the first to reply to me, "I didn't see her until after you shoved her out of the way from getting crushed by the chandelier."

"She wasn't in the van with us-" Cisco shrugs, as Jay speaks after him, "I didn't see her come into the labs on our way in."

"Do you think the Turtle took her with?" I was already up on my feet, stress clouding my mind. "What if he took her- what if he hurts her- we need to find him- right now-" I start to order but Caitlin stops me.

"Maybe, you should check if she's at her apartment or- yours first?" She suggests, as I barely nod, quickly walking towards the hall.

"Wait- we need to check if your speed still works-" Cisco starts to say, but I run off before I could hear what he says to finish, or what he said after that.

I run around, checking her apartment, my place, jitters, and even picture news, but I couldn't find her. I come back to starlabs, in a full on freak out. "We need to find the Turtle- now."

-

[ zee's pov ]

"Peter." My voice comes out weak, as I stare at him, in shock. I try to use my meta powers, but along with the ropes that tied my wrists together; were the meta human cuffs, so my powers were extremely dampened. There was nothing was coming from me, and the harder I tried to force something, the weaker I got.

"You ignored my message again? God, you really gotta learn how to start listening." Peter says, as he watches me, "There's no point on trying to use your abilities, Zee. I found out about what you can do when you took down Mardon and Trickster with the Flash. So I managed to snag these-" He holds up another pair of meta human cuffs.

"You're the one that's been texting me- this entire time." I say out loud, in realization, feeling like an absolute idiot for not figuring it out sooner.

"That's right. And I had you- I got you and left- but the Turtle- when we both saw how the Flash saved you tonight- it just clicked. You're something valuable to the Flash. Hurting you- will hurt him. It was a offer- I couldn't exactly pass." Peter laughs, as tears start to flood my vision.

"Awh, I'd hate to see you cry- although, it's something you do too much of-" Peter says, before landing a slap on my cheek, as my head gets snapped to the side.

"You look awfully pretty today." Peter speaks quietly, "You know it could've been me, taking you to that Crystal Ball." He steps closer to me, landing a solid punch right in my stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

He bends over, his face right in front of him, his voice low and deep, "But instead." He pauses, "Instead- it was Barry. Barry Allen." His jaw clenched, as fear picked up in my chest.

"If you weren't so horrible to me, maybe I'd still be with you." I try, but he grabs me by my neck, his glare sharp, "No you wouldn't. Because you're on your knees, for Barry Allen. You would've dropped your entire life with me, right when he said he wanted you." His grip tightens, as a small cough leaves my mouth.

As soon as I run out of air, I lift my tied together legs up, and use my heels to hit him right between the legs as hard as I could, causing him to let go, and fall onto the ground in pain. I gasp for air, breathing heavily, blinking my tears away.

He lays on the floor for a while, giving me some time to catch my breath and deal with the pain.
He gets up, his eyes full of anger. Fear is basically radiating off of me once he pulls out a small pocket knife.

"Peter stop-" I start trying to pull myself off the rope and cuffs, my breathing uneven, as the Turtle makes his way over to us, holding a needle, speaking to Peter, "Hurry up and do what you want with her, so I can proceed with my own wishes."

My eyes widen as I try harder to free myself, but it wasn't working. "Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?" I look around, trying to figure out where I was, and it looked more like a library now than it did a basement. It was filled with so many things that I couldn't figure it out.

"I want you to stop moving, forever." Turtle says.

"What, so you're gonna kill me?" I ask, as Peter smirks at me, "Well- no. You'll see." Peter simply says as Turtle walks over, pulling a cover off of something, slipping a card with my name on it into something I couldn't make out.

"What do you plan on doing to me?" I ask Turtle, my gaze fixed on him.

He speaks, "I already told you."

"I don't understand-" I say weakly as Peter speaks, "Why do you tell her the story you told me?"

I look between them confused, as Turtle starts to speak, "My wife Rosalyn took me for granted. She wanted to leave me- the thing I valued most. I couldn't let that happen. So I made her mine. Forever." He explains before pulling more covers off, revealing something similar to what he revealed before, but this time, his wife taking up the empty space inside.

"Oh- my god." I barely say, it coming out as quiet as I could muster it, fear and shock taking over my features.