70

[ barry's pov ]

I push on Zee's stomach repeatedly, switching between her chest and her stomach, wanting to get at least one breath out of her. I squeeze my eyes shut, still trying no matter how many times I was told that she was gone. I couldn't accept it.

Within a second, Zee's mouth opens as she gasps for air once, starting to breath again but barely, not opening her eyes, still unconscious.

My head snaps back, "You said she got the poison from Star City- right?"

Joe nods, as I scoop Zee up in my arms, before running off, speeding to Star City, running into where the Arrow Bunker was, holding Zee in my arms.

Oliver turns slowly, looking at me, his brows furrowing, "What's going on? Is she okay? Are you?"

Felicity turns in her chair, her gaze landing on me, "Oh- wow- god-"

John's eyes were filled with confusion as he looked at Zee, rubbing the back of his neck.

"She took a poison- that was supposedly made here- I-" I sigh in defeat, "Please- save her. I don't know what to do- and I can't lose her too."

"Okay- okay-" Felicity jumps up, "Lay her on there-" she points as I do as she says, I slowly step back as I watch John get to work on Zee, Felicity typing away, Oliver making some sort of tea.

I pace repeatedly, sniffling, running my hands over my face, wiping the tears away from my face.

I heard a gasp for air, as my head snaps towards Zee, seeing her eyes open sightly, as she was breathing slow, Oliver having her drink some sort of tea as Felicity made something to fully cure her of the poison, as I could tell they've dealt with this type of thing before.

"She's going to be okay." John rubs my back, as I give him a sly nod, watching everything go down.

-

[ zee's pov ]

My eyes slowly open, my vision being greeted by a bright light above me. I lightly cough, as I blink a few times, for my vision to get more focused, sitting up slow on the hard table surface I was laid.

I look around, noticing Barry pace back and forth a few feet away from me, my eyes drifting away and landing on Felicity, who was typing away on her computer, as I realized I was in the bunker. My gaze falls onto where John and Oliver's suit's once were, taking notice that they were gone doing their night job.

My gaze falls on Barry again, as my voice quietly croaks out, "Barry?"

Barry stops, his head snapping towards me once I slip off the table, and stand at my feet.

Barry runs over to me, engulfing me into his arms, holding me tight to his chest, sniffling.

Felicity glances at us, "Hey- thank god you're okay- Barry was- literal- full on tears when he came in here-"

"Felicity." Barry warns as she just innocently smiles, taking the note that she should shut up, before standing up, as John and Oliver walk into the room, in their suits, but without their masks on.

"Zee- hi." Oliver smiles at me, "Glad to see you're okay."

Barry looks into my eyes, "She doesn't have the gold specks in her eyes anymore."

"It's nothing some- herbal tea from Lian Yu, John's hospitalization, and Felicity's smarts couldn't fix." Oliver puts his bow down.

"Yeah- we've dealt with something like this before. It was good, you brought her to us as soon as you could." John nods at us.