83

It had been a month since we had locked Savitar in the Speed Force. We had not seen any signs of Savitar or Alchemy, and everything was back to normal, whatever normal was for us anyway. Barry and I had unpacked a few things, mostly just the bed and nightstands. I had fully moved out of my apartment and broke that lease, Barry and I's things in cardboard boxes around the room.

Barry lets out a scream in his sleep, jolting awake, causing my head to snap towards him, his breathing distressed and uneven. I was already half awake, his screaming fully waking me up as my hand touched his bare forearm, my voice raspy, "Hey- are you okay?"

"Yeah- I'm fine. It was just a bad dream. Just go back to sleep." Barry mumbles, sitting up, turning his back towards me.

"I've been awake for over an hour-" I sit up, the silk sheets rubbing against my skin, pulling Barry's t shirt that I wore down. "Do you wanna talk about it? You have my undivided attention."

"No- you know what I wanna do?" Barry turns, crossing his legs, facing me, grabbing my hands, "I wanna unpack. It's been a month."

"No changing the subject, Bartholomew." His full first name rolled off my tongue smoothly, as I held back a small laugh.

"Am I in trouble?" Barry shoots me a boyish grin, his hair a mess from being sleep.

"No-" I trial off, I moved onto his lap, letting go of his hands, resting them on his bare chest, "But, this is the third night in a row I've woken up to you screaming from a nightmare."

Barry wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer, "I know something else that's happened three nights in a row."

My eyes widen, my pointer finger shooting up, pointing at him, "You. You are dirty."

His smile widens, pressing a kiss to my lips, but unfortunately has to pull away at the sound of our phones buzzing.

I groan, throwing myself back, attempting to fall back into the bed, but Barry's arm keeps me in place, his other hand checking his phone, "There's a fire-"

"Go save the day, Flash." I lean back more, arching my back, in attempt to make him let go, his lips pressing a small kiss to my lips, before running, changing and leaving the loft, my back softly falling into the comfortable bed, a small smile on my face.

-

There was a new robber running around town. Barry had hesitated to stop him, and was now at edge when Wally jumped in and saved him, stopping him.

We were all in the cortex, ready for the Star Labs museum opening, awaiting for Wally and Barry's arrival. HR had given us a tour earlier, showing up the hologram of Cisco he had made for the tour guide, but throughout most of it, I was napping as Barry gave me a piggy back ride around every part HR showed.

I wore a navy blue jumpsuit, it was long sleeved and was plunged, the entire top material completely made out of lace. I wore a navy bra right under it, to make sure it blended in with the suit, my feet wearing black heels to go with it, my hair being straight.

"Wally, congratulations. That was amazing." Iris' voice breaks me out of my thoughts, my eyes landing on Wally, Joe with his arm wrapped around him, Barry following right behind him.

"Great job, Wally." Caitlin smiles at him.

"Nice work." I smile at Wally also.

"Kid Flash, let em know." Cisco hyped up, high fiving Wally. "That's how it's done."

"We just deposited Plunder in Iron Heights." Wally smiles, proud of himself also.

"His real name is Jared Morillo. Turns out he's wanted for a string of robberies from here to Star City." Joe informs us.