123

"Zee?" Barry's raspy voice sounds after the sound of his footsteps stopping behind me, dressed in sweats and a hoodie from just putting it on, my back towards him.

I hum to the quiet music that played through the music, my hair slightly a mess from just waking up a while ago, dressed in just an oversized sweater, stirring the chicken flavoring into my ramen noodles, "Hm?"

"It's three in the morning-" Barry rubs his eyes, wrapping his arms around me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder, his hair a mess, "You're making ramen noodles at three in the morning? Why are you making ramen noodles at three in the morning?"

"Well- I got hungry." I continued to stir the ramen, the hot soup steaming from the bowl that rested on the kitchen island.

"At three in the morning?" Barry buried his face into my neck, a mumble leaving his lips, "Even after we had ice cream last night?"

"Yeah-" I lean back into him, "Did I wake you up?"

"No-" Barry admits, "I turned to hold you and you weren't there, so I got scared."

"You were scared?" I giggle lightly, leaning my head against his, "Why?"

"That you got kidnapped or something." Barry shrugs lightly, "But- I should know better. You barely sleep at night and take naps through out the day."

"You're right." I let go of the fork, it clinking against the bowl, his grip loosening slightly when I grab the bowl, leaning over the counter, placing it on the other side, our lower areas pressing up against each other unintentionally, as I stood back up straight, "Just go back to bed."

"Come with me." Barry's hands slip under my sweater, resting on my waist, his cheek against the exposed skin on my neck.

I looked at him, "But- my ramen."

"Mhm." He simply mumbles, starting to kiss my exposed skin, tightening his grip once more, pressing me up against the counter, my back pressed up against his chest, as I was now trapped between him and the counter.

"Oh-" I bit my lip lightly, my hands touching his arms, "Don't you have that CSI job to get to in a few hours?"

"Yeah." Barry kisses down my shoulder, his hands slowly running up and down my figure under my sweater, causing me to completely forget about my food, "You're going to the same place too."

"Exactly- the both of us need to get to work soon-" I went on, a shaky breath leaving my lips, "So we should just head to bed- catch up on our sleep."

"We can catch up on sleep later." He mumbles, taking a step back, spinning me to face him, trapping me again, kissing my neck.

I found myself giving in, my hand finding its way to his hair, tugging it lightly.

"Awh, now that's more like it." Barry presses his lips into mine, grabbing my thighs, picking me up, heading straight for our bedroom.

-

"So- you're not stuck here." Iris asked Nora the next day, as we all were seated at the West Household, Nora and Barry telling us all the truth.

I was dressed in a pair of blue jeans, parts of my shaved legs being shown due to the slight rips in them, and a blue sweater that was tucked into my jeans, a black slightly oversized windbreaker on top to finish the look, my feet covered in black heeled ankle boots, my hair being straight.

"No, I'm not." Nora admits, looking at all of us.

"What about the reverse tachyons in your system?" I questioned, seated on the arm of the single couch Joe was seated in, Iris on the other arm.