155

"We have only located four of the seven Paragons needed to save the multiverse." The Monitor turned and faced us as we were all gathered in the Waverider.

Kate rubbed the back of her neck, eyeing Ray, "We could find the last three if-"

"Hey, it's uh repairing a Paragon Detector, okay?" Ray replied defensively, "It's complex stuff."

"Someone call for backup?" Cisco's voice filled the room after the sound of a breach, revealing Ralph, Killer Frost and Barry.

Barry's first movement was over to me, "Zee-"

"Hi, honey-" I walked over to him quickly and right into his embrace, hugging onto him tightly.

"Cisco, thank goodness." Ray exhales deeply at the sight of him, "I need another genius intellect, stat."

"That's why I'm here." Cisco looked toward Clark, "And that is a super doppelganger, which is super weird."

"Holy all-star squadron." Ralph looked around, "Hi, hi, how are ya? Ralph Dibny, Elongated Man- ready to help kick butt."

"Ignore him." Killer Frost waved his excitement off, "It's his first crossover."

"Listen, the antimatter wave is still ripping its way across the multiverse." Barry kept an arm around me when we pulled away, "We have to get everyone we can to safety."

"Calculations still show that Earth-1 will be the last place for the wave to hit." Our Clark nodded.

"I just heard from Alex and Brainy on Earth-1." J'onn walked in, "Everyone we saved from Earth-38 is still accounted for."

Clark nodded, "Then we should bring as many people to Earth-1 as we can in the time being."

"Let's get a rescue team together, save who we can across the multiverse." J'onn said, "I can use my psychic abilities to stay in connection with the Waverider."

Clark contributed, "And I'll go as well."

"Well, parallel Earth Rory still has Jonathan, so I'll run comms and keep everyone updated." Lois said to us, before leaving the room.

J'onn looked at Kara, "Supergirl?"

"I'll stay here." Kara replies back, "We have to find a way to get our world back."

"Hey, I think we did it." Ray suddenly said, standing straight, "I think we fixed it-"

Kate crosses her arms when we all gathered around the screen, "Guys, we already know all this."

Cisco looked at her, dramatically gesturing, "It's buffering, so- maybe a little patience."

J'onn's photo came onto the screen, showing us that he was the Paragon of Honor, Kara speaking, "Why am I not surprised?"

Then, Barry's photo came up, revealing to us that he was the Paragon of Love, "That's new-"

I pursed my lips to hold back my small smile, looking up at my husband as he couldn't help but break into one, his lips pressing into my forehead.

"Uh, who the hell is that guy?" Ralph asked to the new face on the screen, who was suddenly the Paragon of Humanity.

Cisco read off his tablet, "Dr. Ryan Choi, physics professor at Ivy Town University on our Earth."

"Well, I guess we know our next stop." I said, then looked between the two, "Ray, Ralph?"

"Dibny and Allen on the case-" Ralph pat my back lightly, "Or, well- the shorter- more prettier version-"