101

"Okay, are you ready for the ladies' nights to end all ladies' nights?" Felicity stands next to me as we walk over to Caitlin, Iris on my other side.

"And by that, she means a nice dinner- at my place- because Barry being the absolute angel he is- made dinner for us-" I explain.

"Yeah. That's exactly what I mean. Super low-key, super nice- Do you want a pink or a blue feather boa?" Felicity holds the two up.

"There's shrimp." Iris adds on, claps her hands together once, as we were all ecstatic about this bachelorette party.

"Actually, Zee, if it's okay, I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight." Caitlin looks at me, "I'm just not feeling up to it."

"Is everything okay?" I held onto the ends of a blue boa that was swung around my neck, concern filling my chest, "You don't need to come if you-"

"No, I'm fine, I just- sometimes life catches up with you, you know?" Caitlin places her hands on her legs.

"It's 'cause you're not wearing the tiara, Put on the tiara. Everything will change-" Felicity places the tiara on my head, her voice hopefully, looking at Caitlin, "Oh! What about now?"

"Caitlin, please, come on, we work together every day and we never get to do a dinner just us girls." Iris reasons, "Plus- we have watched Zee be in love with Barry for- so long. And she's finally marrying him- you can't miss the bachelorette party."

"You know what, Caitlin- it's alright you don't nee-" I start.

Iris and Felicity shush me in unison, Felicity turning towards Caitlin again, "She's right. Just one dinner, please?"

"Wouldn't miss it." Caitlin lightly smiles at us.

-

[ barry's pov ]

"Bachelor party!" Cisco walks into the West Household, followed by Harry and I, "Girls, get out."

"Oh, that's our cue." Cecile gets up, and to my surprise, Joanie also.

"Hey, Barry, congrats on getting hitched." Joanie congratulates me.

"Thank you! I didn't realize you were in town." I gave her a hug.

"Well, I just stopped by for the weekend." Joanie told me.

"Have a great time. Don't get too crazy." Joe tells Cecile, pecking her lips, "No drinking."

"No, Zee promised me a totally chill night that even my pregnant little booty can handle." Cecile smiles, Cecile turning to Joanie when Joanie comes by them, "You should come with us, sweetie. You know, I'm sure Zee wouldn't mind."

"Uh, no, it's okay." Joanie insists, "I, um, I actually have plans. But I will drop you off."

We all say our goodbyes, as they left, heading to the bachelorette party. I sat down on the couch, noticing what Cisco had set up.

"Okay, I'll get the lights. Harry will get the brandy. Hey, Harry, before you pour the brandy, make sure you warm the glasses." Cisco's words are halted when he sees Harry just pour the brandy just like that, handing Joe a glass, "For real?"

"It's cool." Joe lightly chuckles, sitting on the couch by me, along with Harry.

The screen rattles, as Cisco looks at me, his entire accent changing into an English accent, "Barry Allen, are you ready to have your mind blown?"

Cisco starts what he had made up, projecting it onto the white screen, letting out in a dramatic voice, "Meet Barry Allen. Before he met Zee Young, before he became an interdimensional time-traveling speedster, he was an adorable baby boy with Ewok-level chub."