106

"Did you hear that?" I whisper to Felicity as her and I were crouched in the vents, listening in on the conversation Thawne and Kara X just had, "Everyone else is on Earth-X."

"And Kara only has a few hours before they go full Mengele on her." Felicity mutters.

"We have to stop them-" I mumble, looking up at her. "Or at least find some way to-"

"Zee, I'm all for girl power and everything, but how are you and I gonna stop the meaner, Nazi version of my whatever he is right now and-" Felicity whispers, "People with superpowers?"

"We're not. We just need to get to the pipeline and get Cisco." I told her, "He could turn off all the power to the building and breach us out of here."

"Do you know the way to get to the pipeline from here?" Felicity asks me, looking around.

"Well- let's hope." I inhale deeply, before moving down a path.

"Lead the way, McClane." Felicity says, following right after me.

-

I peak my head through the vent opening, looking around the pipeline for any Nazis, my hair falling straight down, hanging, whipping every time I moved my head.

"Clear." I tell Felicity, sitting up, placing my hands on either side of the vent, jumping right through, landing on my feet.

Felicity follows right after me, immediately typing away against the screen, "I know bad guys have inopportune timing, but this is, like, the worst timing ever."

"Yeah, tell me about it-" I exhale, "Barry and I were just about to get married."

"At least you guys left on good terms." Felicity reasons, "The last thing I said to Oliver was, "I don't want to marry you," and now he's stuck in Nazi world. I mean, what if we never see them again?"

The sound of gunshots cause us to jump, startled as bullets hit the metal next to the monitor, Felicity and I moving back, over to the other side, watching as two Nazis walked over to us, their guns aimed right at us, "Stop! Hands in the air!"

Felicity and I put our hands up in surrender, my hands only standing up for a few seconds, my leg flying up as I kicked the gun out of his hands, jumping, mid air kicking him with both my legs, grabbing the gun, backing flipping onto my feet, shooting the guy that held a gun at Felicity in the leg, grabbing the gun, handing it to her.

"That was extremely badass." Felicity tells me, pure amusement threaded in her tone, "Do you ever use your powers?"

"Only when I really need them, Felicity." I exhale, walking back over to the screen with her, as she sets the gun down, typing away once more.

"Cisco?" I yell his name through the blast doors, my eyes watching Felicity do her thing.

"Hey! Guys, we're trapped in here!" Cisco yells from inside the pipeline, banging on his cell.

"We're gonna get you of here!" Felicity says back, typing quickly, but then sighs, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

"What?" I reach, my hand touching the screen, turning it, not being open the door, "Crap- why isn't this working?"

"I'll send an SOS to the Legends." Felicity starts typing again.

"How long will it take for them to get it?" I question.

"Depends where they are in time." Felicity sighs.

"We can't wait that long." I exhale deeply, "As insane as this sounds right now, Felicity- We don't know how long it's going to take them to get it- nor do we know how long it's going to take the others to get back to Earth X- and everyone else is trapped in the pipeline. We need- to save Kara."