150

"Barry, stop making it seem like we have to do this-" I held the two bags of luggage in my hands even despite Barry's protests of trying to hold them for me, as we walked down the hall of Star Labs, "We can easily just stay home."

I was dressed in a black ruffled hem camisole, that ended right where my tan high waisted wide legged pants began, my hair wavy and down my back, sandals on my feet.

Barry stopped and looked at me, also dressed for the vacation, "It's Tahiti, not Iron Heights."

"Barry, we've got too much going on right now to be taking a vacation." I replied, "I mean- Ramsey, and the Crisis- and getting the team on board- getting me on board for crying out loud-"

"Okay, look- it's just two days." Barry reminded me, "Ramsey's been off the grid for two weeks, and Crisis is coming, no matter what."

I open my mouth to speak, but he beats me to it, "I want to spend as much time as I can with my beautiful wife."

"Now, please- let me take you someplace special, where we can have fruity umbrella drinks and get sand between our toes." Barry nuzzled his nose against mine, making me smile lightly, "Please?"

"I could use a little you and me time." I gave in, kissing his nose, "And it's even better when we're going to be on a beach drinking Mai Tai's."

Barry smiles and walks into the cortex with me, where we found Ralph and Cisco behind the console.

Ralph looked over Cisco's shoulder while Cisco pulled a game on his phone, a red licorice in his mouth.

Ralph notices us, "Hey, I thought you guys fathwoomed out of here."

Barry held the luggage in his hand, as I set the bags I held down, "We just wanted to make sure you guys were okay holding down the fort while we were gone."

"We're good, rest easy, lovebirds!" Cisco was relaxed, "Team Leader is my new middle name."

"Cisco Team Leader Ramon." I looked up in fake thought, "Has a ring to you, don't you think?"

Ralph looks down at Cisco, "What was it before?"

Cisco chews on his licorice, "Baracus."

My eyebrows furrow, "As in Barracas, Argentina?"

"No, as in Mr. T." Cisco sat up, "My mom was a big "A-Team" fan."

"Wish mine was." Ralph thought out loud, "Could've been Hannibal Dibny."

"Hannibal? Please." Cisco looked at him, "You're Murdock on your best day."

"You guys have fun." Cisco points at Barry and I, then looks back at his phone, "I'm gonna hold it down with a little help from my friend, the Barry."

"The Barry?" Barry repeats, confused, "I'm standing right here."

"Not you, Barry." Cisco set his phone down and pulled up a little animation of Barry on the monitor screen, "B.A.R.I., Barry Allen Replicated Intelligence."

I gasp in awe, pointing at it, "That's my husband."

Cisco took the licorice out of his mouth, "That's my decision-making algorithm."

"So- if there's a problem, this is gonna tell us what to do?" Ralph questions, looking at the screen.

Cisco seemed proud of this creation, "Yes, and since it's based on his past leadership choices, it'll tell me how to handle any situation exactly like he would."

"Cisco, you beautiful, beautiful soul." I placed my hands on his shoulders, "Being Team Leader means making decisions on your own, not utilizing them from my computerized husband."