100

"How's Cecile?" Barry asks as Joe, Barry and I stood in the elevator at Star Labs.

"The same. I mean, nothing's changed. If something changes, I'll let you know." Joe quickly says.

I shot Barry a suspicious look, as he gave me the same, lightly shrugging, "All right."

I cross my arms over my chest, a strand of my straightened hair falling from behind my ear and resting by itself. I was dressed in a beige cropped sweatshirt, a pair of light wash ripped jeans, my badge and holster that held my gun attached to my waist band, black heels on my feet.

The elevator chimes to an open, as we step out, our eyes landing on an unknown man, "This facility is poorly guarded."

"Clearly." Barry mutters, just as confused as Joe and I were. The man turns around, throwing his hands out, ready to use his abilities on us, Barry throwing his arm out, guarding me.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey." Cisco appears from a hall quickly, stopping the man, "Okay. Power down, buckaroo." Cisco looks at us, "Oh, good. You're all here?"

"Cisco, who is this?" I question, putting my hands on Barry's arm.

"This is Breacher." Cisco introduced, "AKA Gypsy's father."

"Oh." Barry says in realization, "Yeah, I, um, can see the resemblance."

"There is no resemblance." Breather said, his voice deep and his tone straight.

"So, you know how Gypsy's kind of a big deal collector on Earth-19?" Cisco starts to explain, "Well, her boss is her dad- who decided to pay us a little surprise visit at the perfect time. Which is why I decided to show him around where I work."

"I'm Barry Allen." Barry holds a hand up, introducing himself.

"Cisco's personal assistant." Gypsy's father nods.

"His what?" Barry's eyebrows furrow.

"And he is the best personal assistant I've ever had." Cisco comes up to him, "He stays late, starts early.
One day, I'll be working for him."

"What are you doing?" Barry asked him, muttering to him.

Cisco mutters back, "I wanted to impress him, and now I can't stop."

"Zee Young." I introduce myself, Cisco's eyes widening.

Gypsy's father points at me, "The personal assistant of Cisco's personal assistant. He said you bring over good coffee."

I blink long and hard, slowly turning my head, looking at Cisco, "I'm gonna kill you."

"Please-" Cisco pleads towards Barry, "Tame your fiancée."

"I got her." Barry wraps his arms around me, holding me into him.

"Joe West." Joe introduces himself.

"A fellow law man." Breacher nods, "You, I can respect."

"And Harry Wells back there." Cisco points to Harry as he walks in.

"You look like someone I once sent my daughter to kill." Breacher looks at him.

"I get that a lot." Harry Wells shrugs.

"Uh, I thought maybe someone would want to give him the, uh, the old look-see." Cisco suggests.

"Great idea." Harry nods, "Um, Allen, Detective West, why don't you give Gypsy's father here the nickel tour of the facilities?"

"My name was not said-" I kiss Barry's cheek, slipping away, winking at him, before making my way into the cortex, sitting down in my chair, starting to pull up the autopsy report Barry had asked me to find for him.