134

"Yeah, looks like someone was really angry." Nora comments as I slowly walk over to them the next morning on the newest crime scene of the day.

My hair was straight, even through my exhaustion I had found the energy to do it this morning, as I was dressed in a slim dark green shirt, the sleeves ending right at the end of my elbows, the shirt tucked into a pair of jet black skinny jeans, ones that surprisingly had no rips with them, my black belt holding my badge and holster, my gun resting in it, black heeled ankle boots on my feet and a black leather jacket to finish off the look.

With the lack of coffee I had today, I was more exhausted than usual.

"Look at these wounds." Barry pointed out, as they were crouched down over the dead man's body, "Doesn't it look like they have the same depth and diameter as the ones on Gridlock's body?"

"Yeah, and like Block's and Raelene Sharp's." Nora nodded.

"Well, if you're not already sick of this, be prepared cause there's more." I halt next to Barry, as him and Nora stood up, looking at me, "Another meta-human was murdered in her apartment, same C.O.D."

"These aren't one offs." Nora pieced together, "Cicada's back and he's on a killing spree."

"He's targeting them." I slip my hands into my pockets, a sigh leaving my lips.

"Okay, well, there's got to be a lead in one of these attacks that can help us track him." Barry nods, "We'll get the team on it."

-

"Kira May, Dwayne Geist, Carl Bork." I read, looking up, placing my jacket onto the seat, as we all stood in the cortex, "All three metas who were killed by Cicada last night."

"So Cicada's killed almost as many people in the last 12 hours as he has in the last eight months?" Caitlin spoke.

"And it doesn't look like he's slowing down anytime soon." I exclaimed right after her.

"Well, we need to stop him before he hurts anyone else." Barry said from next to me, his hand on my lower back, his other hand on his hip.

"Sherloque, do you have any ideas on what to do about that?" Nora questioned once Sherloque comes to my other side.

"Not at the moment, but any time I run into a road block in an investigation, I do what I always do. I just pursue a different avenue." Sherloque mentions, "We'll find him. Something will bring him to us. Something like-"

The alarm blaring cuts Sherloque off, my head snapping down to look at the screen in front of me, "Satellites picking up dark matter flare. It's him."

"Something like that." Sherloque points.

"Suit up." Barry nods towards everything, already moving, "We don't have a lot of time."

"Not without precautions." Ralph grabbed an extrapolator, and a gun, reaching it out in Caitlin's direction, "For Killer Frost."

"She doesn't need a weapon." Caitlin smiles, "Killer Frost is the weapon."

"Oh yeah, gimme some-" I cheer, Caitlin giving me a high five as she walked out, I started to monitor from where I was.

-

[ barry's pov ]

I throw lightning at Cicada the second we were on the field, sending him flying, hitting the ground, the meta human he had just tried to kill limping, holding her side.

Cicada forces himself back up, Ralph starts to shoot him with his gun, "Negate this!"

Killer Frost was up next, using her cold blast to ice him up against the wall by his hands and wrists.