61

My eyes slowly opened to the ray of sunlight that shined through my bedroom window, being dimmed lightly by the curtains that covered it.

Barry and I were wrapped in the sheets and blankets, my bare shoulders feeling slightly cold due to the lack of cover on it. Barry's arm wrapped tightly around me, his chin resting on my cold shoulder as he placed a kiss on my neck, showing that he was already awake.

A small smile grows on my lips, as my hand goes to my neck, playing with my necklace, my other hand fixing my hair.

"Good morning." He simply mumbles in my ear, his voice raspy and low.

"Morning-" I say quietly back, a small yawn following as he wraps his arms around me tight before rolling onto his back, causing me to let out a small squeal, keeping the sheets pressed and wrapped around our bare bodies still.

"Barry- you gotta let me gooo-" I drag out as I roll back and forth, trying to get him to let go of me.

"Why?-" He asked, imitating my tone, dragging this one word question out also.

"Cause I need to showerrr-" I drag out once more, kicking my legs around lightly.

"Well- so do I." He says, sitting up, still holding onto me, holding his tight grip on my waist before picking me up, the sheets just barely around us around, as he walked into my bathroom, dragging them along.

"Barry-" I dragged him name out, followed by my own laughter, "Who said you could shower with me?"

"I did." He simply says, before planting a kiss on my head, putting me down, letting the sheets fall to the ground.

I oblige, hence taking the shower with him. Once we step out, I towel dry my hair, before slipping on a pair of sweatpants, followed by one of his t shirts, tying it up in the middle, brushing my teeth then kissing his cheek, before leaving the bathroom and walking into the kitchen.

I start to get out some ingredients to cook breakfast, as Barry walks in, dressed in sweatpants, his upper half shirtless, due to both of us not having work today. There probably will be some Flash business later, but currently there wasn't any right now.

Barry picks up our discarded clothes from last night, setting them neatly somewhere, before coming over to me, wrapping his arms around me from behind, "You can't cook to save your own life."

"That's why I'm setting these out- for you." I cover up for myself, tilting my head back, the top of my head against his chest as I looked up at him, a smile playing at my lips.

"Is that so?" He asks, a smile forming on his lips also.

"Mhm-" I hummed, as he pecks my lips lightly.

I was so caught up in this feeling of happiness that I completely forgot about all our problems. I forgot about Jay. I forgot about Zoom. But the only thing that I could think about what we were.

I slip away from him and seat myself down on the couch, laying back on it, as I watched him start to make breakfast. My eyes land on his back, as I grab one of my hair ties, shooting it from my fingers and to his back, as I spoke, "Damn- I really did a number on ya." I joke lightly.

"More scratches from you then the villains." Barry playfully says back, as flips a pancake.

A small giggle leaves my lips as I sat up, watching him continue to make the two of us breakfast. A few minutes later, he brought two plates to me, setting them both down on the table, setting down two mugs filled with coffee, the strong aroma filling my scent.

"How is it that, you can cook but I can't?" I ask him, as he lets out a breathy laugh, seating himself next to me, a shrug coming from him.

We ate our breakfast in mostly silence, making small talk here and there, and now I was sitting on the couch, holding my mug of coffee, sipping it slow, as Barry had already finished his coffee.