143

I stood in the cortex, dressed in a burgundy blouse, one that was tucked into black jeans, black boots on my feet, my hair straight as per usual.

I was deprived of sleep, and needed caffeine to jolt me up.

More caffeine.

Barry ran in, "Tachyon scanners set up at every half-mile interval across the city."

Caitlin walks in, "And the seismometer is searching for sonic booms in the hundred-megahertz range."

"As for the satellites, I've got Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha scanning for her yellow-purple lightning signatures." Cisco walks over and points out.

I yawn lightly, running a hand through my hair.

"Hey- you look tired-" Cisco notices, sipping his slurpee, "Do you want me to go get you a coffee or something-"

"No thank you-" Barry wraps his arm around me, replying for me, "She's already had three."

"That doesn't mean I don't need more-" I began, hopeful that I would get more coffee.

Barry shook his head, "She doesn't need more."

"Okay- well, what about a slurpee?" I try to persuade.

Barry shot me a look, "That still has caffeine."

"Well, honey-" I trail off, gesturing with my hands as I spoke, "There's a lot of benefits in getting me a slurpee."

"Oh yeah?" Barry rubs my arm, "Name one."

I began to smile very innocently, "It'll make me very, very happy."

Barry playfully rolls his eyes, "Fine-"

Barry runs off, appearing to my side within seconds, handing me a blue slurpee.

"I love you-" I kiss his cheek, taking a sip of the slurpee.

Barry kisses my head, "I love you."

"Aye- we're twinning-" Cisco hits his cup against mine in a cheers motion, sipping his also, "I am clearly the Samantha of this group, right?"

I scoff, "Yeah, okay, Miranda-"

He looked at me, his jaw dropping.

I wink at him playfully, looking at the monitor, "So, technically, if Nora uses the Speed Force-"

"We'll find her." Barry nods, staring at the screen, "Kinda thought she'd pop right up."

"If she's even here." Cisco spoke, "How can you guys be so sure that she even came back from the future in the first place?"

"Because Thawne sent her." I told him, "He showed her a new way to time-travel, something that can't be detected."

Barry nods, "But as soon as she starts running again, we're gonna be able to bring her home."

"Well, Team Flash, Nora Allen is not the only time traveler who's absent." Sherloque walked in, Ralph by his side.

"We've been running down abandoned buildings, foreclosed condos-" Ralph continued.

Sherloque nods, "Anywhere that Grace Gibbons may have hidden her younger self, but-"

"We got bupkis." Ralph sighed.

"And we have no idea why she stole the Cryo- Atomizer, except that it was worth killing my dad for." Caitlin looked down at her feet.

"Cait-" I quietly spoke up, "If you need more time-"