Chapter 1|Training

It was a Saturday so the palace was quite as usual,Keith wake's up and gets dressed he heads to the training deck his usual schedule when he goes in he sees Shiro had got there before him,Keith says "hey Shiro what are you doing up so early on a Saturday?" Shiro stops what he was doing and replies with "I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to train,What about you?" Keith starts fighting the clone while saying " I usually do this every morning,I guess it's one way for me to clear my mind" (A while after training) Keith and shiro go to the dining room and sit down everyone comes in lance as usual comes in last with a face mask on,Keith says "Hey Lancette" Lance says confused "what?" Keith sighs then says " Lancette cause you have a face mask on like a girl would" Lance says "your just jealous that my face and skin is soft and your's isn't!" Keith rolls his eyes and starts eating,After everyone finishes eating Shiro says "Everyone I was planning that we could all go to the living room and play truth or dare" Coran says "If many people died in it you can still consider it a living room??" Shiro face palms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short this is my first time writing stories on here so I hope you enjoyed!