Chapter 9| Marry Christmas! (Part 1)

(It's Now Christmas I know I skipped Christmas Eve but I wanted to get this part out so enjoy!)
It was Christmas morning and Takashi, Adam, And Keith were sitting downstairs opening gifts, Once they finished Shiro says "Ok Keith if you want you could go to Lance's or something" "Ok bye Shiro bye Adam" Keith got up and went to his room he grabbed his phone and put on a coat he put his phone in his pocket he boot on his usual boots and biker gloves then a hat and he leaves for Lance's house.

When he reaches Lance's house he knocks and Lance opens it Lance hugs Keith and says "Merry Christmas babe!" Keith smiles and says "Merry Christmas" then they hear Lance's mother yell "Bring the boy in it's snowing out there!" Lance grabs Keith's hand and pulls him inside closing the door behind them Lance's mother says "Merry Christmas Keith!" "Merry Christmas" then Keith takes a couple small boxes out his pockets and gives one to each person and says "I hope yall like the gifts I wasn't really sure what yall like" Lance's mother says "Don't worry its the thought that matters, I bet will Love the gifts!" Then after a=everyone opens their gifts Lance's Mother whispers to Lance "do it now there is now better time then the present!" "O-Ok" Lance turns to see Keith playing with Luis then he turns back to his mother and says "What if he says No?!" His mother rolls her eyes and says "I doubt he will!" Lance turns around and takes a deep breath and says "I got this!"