Chapter 18

Keith and Lance just got back from shopping for their outfits although Lance got an extra outfit he wouldn't let Keith see cause it was for him but he would see it soon.

Lance sighs as he sits down then his Ma says "Aren't you excited?!" Lance nods then he yawns Keith comes in and sits on his lap, Lance says "Aren't you tired?" Keith shakes his head and continues eating his apple Lance wraps his arms around Keith's waist and starts falling asleep then his Ma says "The wedding is at 9pm" Keith says "Ok" "I'm gonna go nap so I'm ready, WAIT-KIDS GET IN THE CAR WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!" Keith giggles as she leaves with the other kids.

Once they leave he looks at his boyfriend sleeping peacefully he sighs and sets the core of his apple on the coffee table then wraps his arms around Lance's neck and falls asleep, A while later Lance wakes up and checks his phone "SHIT! BABE GET UP!" Keith groans and mumbles "Five more minutes..." "Babe we are gonna be late!!!" "No daddy~" Lance sighs and picks up Keith, Keith is startled by the sudden movement and wakes up "Lance?" "We need to hurry or we'll be late for the wedding!" He puts down Keith and they rush to get ready.

Once they get to the place the wedding his at Lance sees his Ma and she says "Yall are almost late!" Lance says "Sorry Ma we slept in" His Ma sighs and says "Keith stay here with me and Lance get out there!"
(Time Skip) 
"I do" The man says "Keith Kogane do YOU take Lance mcclain as your lovely wedded husband?" Keith says "I do" "Yall may kiss" Lance kisses Keith passionately.
(Time Skip) 
Lance and Keith were back at Lance's Ma's house, Lance says "Now wanna play a little?" Keith says "Oh, We could play video games!" Lance face palms and says "I meant fuck if you didn't get the memo" "Ohhhhh....But we just got back" Lance shrugs and jumps onto his bed Keith says "I wouldn't mind it would be fun" Lance smirks and says "Ok I want you to change into something~" Keith got confused and slightly scared, Lance handed him a bag and said "Change into this"