Chapter 31

Keith wakes up to Lance spooning he turns around then Lance mumbles "Morning..." "Good morning" Keith kisses Lance then says "Wanna go get food for when the kids wake up?" "I don't wanna leave them alone" Keith gets up then says "I'll g-" "You cant drive" Keith sighs and lays back down "can we cuddle some more?" "Yeah we can" Lance and Keith cuddle until they end up falling asleep, "Daddy!!" Keith shakes his head then Lance sits up "Yeah kids?" "We wanna go play!!" Lance says "Not right now guys Keith wants to sleep" "Daddy please?!" Amber begs, Keith sits up and sighs "Not right now sweetie..." Amber tears up, Keith sighs and says "We can go..." Lance hasn't cought on yet but while he was at work a lot Keith spoiled Amber and Jack now they get a lot of things they want and Keith knows Lance would be pissed if he finds out so he keeps it a secret, Lance smiles at his husband then says "Me and Keith are gonna go get ready" The kids nod then sit down, Lance and Keith go into the bathroom and get in the shower.

"If your tired why say yes?" Lance asked while cleaning out his hair but Keith stayed quiet he hugs his husband and says "Baby we cant keep secrets from each other..." Keith sighs and nods then he mumbles "I spoiled them..." "You what?!" "B-Babe I didn't mean to they would give me puppy dog eyes and start crying if I said no!" Lance face palms and says "Are you fucking dumb its fake babe!" Keith mumbles "I didn't want them to hate me..." Lance groans "Well look where that got us!" Keith tears up and gets out of the shower he dries off then gets changed, Lance does the same then Keith walks out "Baby where are you going?" "For a walk!" Lance grabs Keith's hand and turns him around then he whispers in his ear "Please calm down, if the kids go to bed early we can have fun..." Keith sighs and says "Fine..." Lance lets go and says "Where to kiddos?" "YAY!" They cheer then they all head out.
(Night Time)
Keith set Amber in bed and Lance did the same with Jack, Then Lance picks Keith up Keith wraps his legs around Lance's waist and says "Is it really ok if we do this?" Lance kisses Keith quickly then says "Try to stay quiet and we'll be fine" Keith nods then Lance attacks his neck he makes hickeys drawing small moans from Keith he decided to speed this up so he undressed them both then he sat down and Keith sat on his lap slowly sliding down Lance soon bucked his hips and then Keith started to bounce up and down moans getting louder each time "O-Oh fuck Lance!" Lance kissed Keith trying to hush him when Keith came "Ahhh! Fuck Lance!!" Lance came inside of Keith then Keith got up and laid down Lance did to and they fell asleep.