Chapter 5|We Are Going To Earth!

Keith and Lance go to Lance's room to shower,when they finish Lance gives Keith some of his clothes,they get dressed then go to the living room and watch some movies 
(Time skip night:Brought you by;I'm lazy af)
After binge watching tons of Anime they go to Lance's room and Lance gets them pajama's Keith says "do we have to go to sleep just yet??" "I know what you mean,and since we got a shower were not doing 'that',ok?" "ugh,your no fun!" Keith jumps onto the bed and groans Lance rolls his eyes and says "your acting like a child" "well I'm your baby!" Lance sighs and says "yeah but your like a REAL baby" "you know what I don't gotta sleep" Lance groans in annoyance Keith gets up and kisses Lance's cheek then runs off
(About a week later)
Shiro comes back and looks for Lance and Keith when he finds them their on the couch cuddling Shiro says "hey guys" Keith jumps and falls off the couch and Lance bursts into laughter,Keith sits up rubbing his head and says "jeez a warning maybe?" Shiro says "what kind of warning could I have possibly gave you?" "IDK YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SCARE ME!" Lance says "ok Keith calm down" Shiro says "well yall wanna go to earth?" Lance says "sure I'll go It will be fun to see my mum and everyone,what about you Keith?" "uh,are we staying at Adam's"Shiro smiles and nods "ugh ok I guess" Lance says "wait but then I can't see my lovely Keith~" Keith rolls his eyes and says "You can go about a week without seeing me" "nu-uh! I'm gonna die" "I'm packing" "KEEF!" Keith runs down the hall to his room and Shiro says "if you want he can go with you but you'll have to ask him" "ok!" then lance remembers his family doesn't know he is bi so he says "uh,actually I think I can wait..." "ok" Keith comes back with a bag and says "bye Lance" "bye I love you" Lance kisses Keith and they start making out Shiro says "ok Keith today please" Keith pulls away and goes with shiro.