Chapter 17

Lance hugs Keith and says "I love you" "I love you to" Then they hear a knock Keith gets up and answers it Pidge says "Soo, Allura and Coran are planning are final attack on Lotor she said it will take a while to prepare so we can go back to earth" "Ok" Lance air pumps and mouths to Pidge "I will give you your money on earth"  Pidge says "Shiro said we got to go to a school for career day or something like that yall 2 can go together, I'm going with Hunk, And Shiro is alone so cya guys there" Then she leaves.
(On Earth)
Keith says "I'm gonna go see Adam again" Lance says "Come on babe my Ma loves seeing you!" "But...I just what if she hates me for what I did" Lance hugs Keith and says "She isn't that type of person she will always love you" Keith sighs then Lance grabs his hand and walks in "MA I'M HOME!" "Ser bastante Luis está durmiendo en la sala de estar!(Be quite Luis is sleeping in the living room!)" "Je lo siento  mamá (heh sorry mum)" Lance's Ma sees Keith and gasps she hugs him and says "How are you?!" "Uh, I'm ok..." Lance says "Ma!" Lance's Ma lets go of Keith and says "Ah, I'm sorry I should give you time to get use to us again!" Lance smiles and says "We are going to my room" "Ok, If needed there are condoms in your father and my room"

Lance blushes and says "MA!" "What I know children can be dirty don't worry me and your dad use to do 'that' a lot" Lance sighs and says "Ma we didn't need to know that" "Ok well have fun!" Lance and Keith go to Lance's room and sit down Lance sighs and says "I'm sorry about my Ma I don't know why she acted so-" "LANCE!!! OMG GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE BRING YOUR FIANCE TO!" Lance sighs and grabs Keith's hand then they go downstairs "Yes Ma?" "So, Yall never had your wedding yet~" "Ma I don't think Keith wants to do that so soon" "But-!" Keith says "I-It's fine we can do it today" Lance says "Ok then we gotta get are friends" Lance's Ma says "And I'll get it all set up!"

Lance and Keith go upstairs and make a group chat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith:Hey guys
Pidge:Hey
Hunk:Hey
Shiro:Sup
Adam:Ello
Allura:Hurry this up me and Coran are busy
Keith:Ok so Allura can you and Coran come to earth?
Allura:If it's important yeah
Keith:Ok well me and Lance are getting married today
Allura:NO WAY OMG I WILL BE THERE SHIRO I NEED YOU TO COME GET ME!!
Shiro:Ok bye
Keith:That was all bye guys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith lays his head on Lance's shoulder and says "This should be exciting" "Babe we don't even got outfits" "YOUR WEARING THE DRESS!" Lance says "Babe no one has to wear a dress" "Aww but you would've been so pretty" Lance rolls his eyes then says "Lets go to the store you big dork" Keith smirks and says "I think you meant big dick as in you since you have the biggest dick I've-" "Stop!" Keith shrugs then kisses Lance.