Chapter 3| Truth Or Dare (Part 2 Last part)

Pidge yells "FUCK YEAH MY SHIP IS SAILING" Keith breaks the kiss and says "wait your what??" Pidge says "were you just born yesterday?! I said SHIP,*clears throat*,Klance is my OTP as Lance already knew" Lance blushes and Keith says still confused "What is an OTP?" Lance laughs then says "OTP means One True Pairing,so basically two people you think are cute together" Keith says "me and Lance YOUR O.T.P as in One True Pairing" Pidge says "Keith if you don't shut up Ima slap you all the way to Lotor" "why Lotor?" Asks Keith Pidge says "IDK I JUST- LOTOR CAME TO MIND ALRIGHT!" Lance says "are we even playing truth or dare??" Pidge says "OK,Lance truth or dare" "dare" (Pidge's mind:OMG YES OK THIS IS MY CHANCE I CAN MAKE KLANCE CANON ^-^)Pidge says "ok I have put a lot of thought into this dare..." Lance rolls his eyes and Pidge says "Lance you have to ask out Keith!" Lance blushes and says "ok Keith ¿serás mi boyfriend? (will you be my boyfriend)" "LANCE,IN ENGLISH!" "ok,geez no need to yell MUM *clears throat* Keith will you be my boyfriend" Keith blushes but knowing he's wanted to date lance for a long time says "Y-yes" Pidge basically breaks she squeals and runs into a wall when she stands up she runs down the hall yelling "HUNK THE SHIP HAS SAILED,THE SHIP IS SAILING!!!!" Keith and Lance just stand there watching her disappear down the hall when Keith finally breaks the silence and says "so we are actually like a thing now??" Lance blushes and says "NO!" Keith says "oh ok then ima go to my room cya" as Lance watches Keith walk down the hall he thinks to himself "why didn't I say yes?" and "why don't I follow him or stop him?"  Lance goes to his room as well and lays down he doesn't fall asleep he just lays there thinking about Keith and how he actually had a chance with him but lost it....
(The Next Day)
Lance doesn't wake up until lunchtime he was surprised that Hunk didn't wake him up so he goes to Pidge's room,When he walks in he sees Pidge packing her things and says "hey Pidge where are you going?" Pidge says "Me,Hunk,Allura,Coran,and Shiro are all going on vacations I'm going home to earth for a while,Hunk is also,Allura and Coran are going to this other planet and Shiro is going to see his boyfriend Adam" Lance says "oh what about Keith?" "he's staying he said,are you gonna go?" "Nah,If I did Id probably be home sick when I got back to the palace" Pidge finishes packing and says "ok well bye have fun with Keithy boy" Pidge winks and Lance says "I will find ways" Pidge laughs as she leaves