Chapter 21

After a couple hours of training (Which Lance gave up on) Keith stopped and drank some water Lance groans and says "I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow" "Don't be such a baby" Lance rolls his eyes then says "I guess this is somewhat useful" Keith raises a brow then says "Cause you'll be better?" "No cause I'll have more strength to fuck you!" Keith blushes then pushes Lance playfully and says "Don't say things like that you creep!!" Lance chuckles then says "I'm tired lets head to bed" "Oki" Then Lance and Keith go to Lance's room, Once they get there Lance starts his normal bed time routine and everything, While Keith just puts on one of his shirt which was long enough so he didn't need to wear pants or shorts, Keith laid down on the bed and then shortly after Lance came in and laid next to him.

Lance gave Keith a pec on the lips before going to bed, Keith snuggled up to Lance's side and eventually fell asleep.
(Next Morning :3)
Lance woke up to something rubbing against his leg when he looked at what it was he saw a purple tail he immediately turned to his boyfriend to see he had purple ears, He shook the smaller boy to wake him up "Noooo go away!" "Babe-" Lance was cut off when Keith's tail had hit near his crotch "Babe please wake up" Keith groans then opens his eyes slightly "Yes?" Lance pulls the blankets off of him to show Keith his tail Keith starts blushing and says "I-I'm sorry" Lance chuckles then says "We should get a shower" "Yeah, Yeah, In a bit I want to get more sleep"

Lance rolls his eyes then picks up Keith "Hey put me down!!!!" Lance kissed Keith's cheek then says "We cant be lazy all day" "I can be as lazy as I want" Lance takes off his ring and Keith's then puts it on his dresser then he says "Do you also want me to undress you or are you gonna do that yourself?" Keith blushes and says "I can get undressed" "You better not go back to sleep!" "I wont jeez dad" "Bitch I'm your husband now I may be your daddy but I'm not your dad that's Shiro!" "What's the difference between dad and daddy?" Lance chuckles "Oh wouldn't you like to know" Keith's eyes widen then he says "You fucking weirdo!!" Lance burs into laughter and drops Keith on accident "Ow! Daddy- I mean Lance why would you drop me?!" "YOU CALLED ME DADDY!" "No I said Lance you must have hearing issues!" Lance helps Keith up then goes into the Bathroom and gets ready to shower.