Chapter 12

They walk to the coffee shop that the Kiki incident happened at and sit down and wait for someone to come take their order, Lance is the first one to break the silence by saying "You shouldn't be so rude to Shiro..." Keith ignores Lance's comment and stares out the window at the snow falling outside, Lance sighs and takes out his phone to text Pidge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nerdy Glasses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lance:Hey Pidge
Pidge:Hey dude, Need something?
Lance:Aren't you and Hunk dating?
Pidge:Yeah, Why?
Lance:I need dating advice
Pidge:What haven't you and Keith been dating for a while and now you want it
Lance:He is ignoring me ;-;
Pidge:Oh dang, What did you do?
Lance:I just said "You shouldn't be so rude to Shiro"
Pidge:Brother show down, You should've recorded it then sent me the video!
Lance:For real I think he is mad at me...
Pidge:Just ask him
Pidge:Never mind he isn't that open about his feelings
Lance:Your no help -_-
Lance:Ima just ask him or something
Lance:Talk to ya later
Pidge:ok bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lance says "Babe did I do something wron-?" A lady says "Sorry it took a while what would yall like?" Lance says "Hot chocolate please" Keith doesn't say anything, So Lance says "That's all" The lady nods then goes back to her counter Lance gets up and sits next to Keith he hugs him and says "Are you ok?" "I'm fine" Lance sighs and kisses Keith's cheek then he takes out his phone and starts playing games.

After a minute the lady comes back with a Hot chocolate and gives it to Lance then leaves again Lance takes a sip of it and burns his tounge "Ow!!" Keith gets startled and says "What's wrong?!" "I burned meh tounge" Keith sighs and says "You should have got a straw" Lance laughs nervously and says "You try it and see how hot it is" Keith grabs the cup and takes a sip and also burns his tounge he puts down the cup and gets up he goes over to the water cooler and grabs a cup then pours some water into it he drinks it but it doesn't help Lance goes over to him and says "Keith, That's not how it works" "Then lets go eat some snow!" Lance tries so hard not to laugh while he says "B-Babe that wont help either"

Keith says "Than what will?!" "I don't know" Keith throws the cup away and grabs Lance's hand and walks to the door "Wait my Hot chocolate!" "Forget it, it hurt us!" Lance burst into laughter Keith looks at him confused and says "Did you make it hurt us?!" "OMFG, Keith you are the most adorable person ever, I am so lucky!!" Keith still confused walks out of the shop, Lance runs back to their seat and grabs his hot chocolate (He doesn't wanna be like Shiro and waste hot coco) Then he runs out to Keith and says "I have the Hot coco!!" Keith sits on a bench that's been wiped off Lance sits with him and says "So if we have a wedding what would it be like?" "I don't want a big one, Maybe just a few friends..." Lance kisses Keith's cheek and says "I love you, Baby" "I love you to"

Then Keith's phone rings he answers it and says "Hello?" "Keith I'm sorry for saying-" Once Keith notices it's Shiro he ends the call Lance says "Babe you need to talk to him and clear things up" "No I don't" Lance sighs and says "Keith, it would be better than not talking to him ever again" "Ugh, fine!" Keith calls Shiro back and says "I'm sorry for ignoring you" "It's fine, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for saying you couldn't marry Lance, It's just that was so sudden" "I get it, I'll talk to ya later" "ok bye" Then Keith hangs up.