Chapter 20

Lance waves to his parents and says "We will visit yall when we get the chance!" "Ok Mijo stay safe and be good to Keith!" Lance rolls his eyes and wraps his arm around Keith's waist "I don't know what you mean by 'Be Good' So I'm gonna assume that means spoil him?" Lance's Ma laughs and says "Bye Lance we love you" "I love yall to bye!" Then Keith and Lance walk to Shiro and Adam's house.

Once they get there they go in and hear Shiro says "YES HARDER!!" Keith groans and says "Their-" Keith is cut off when Adam yells "THATS AS HARD AS I CAN DO IT!!" Keith goes to the kitchen and says "What are yall doing-?!" Keith sees what he wishes he didn't and yells "GO TO YALL'S ROOM!!!" Adam blushes and says "Why are you home so early?" "WHY ARE YALL FUCKING, FUCKING IN THE KITCHEN?!" Shiro says "The neighbors don't need to know!" Then Lance walks in and says "WHAT THE FUCK IS-" Keith immediately starts pushing Lance out of the room and sighs.

Lance says "My poor eyes..." Keith says "Lets just go to the palace" 
(At The Palace)
Pidge runs up to Keith and Lance and says "Hey guys!" Lance says confused "Why are you at the Palace I though you went to earth" "Oh well I was about to Coran and Allura wanted me to give yall some rules" Keith groans then Pidge continues "Anywhere yall fuck you clean up your mess. Second don't break anything. And Last Do not fuck in the kitchen" Lance rolls his eyes and says "Who fucks in the Kitchen?" Keith says "Shiro and Adam" "Oh yeah..." Pidge gives the two boys a confused look but shakes it off "Whatever you two I'm gonna go to earth now bye!" Then she runs off.

Lance smirks and says "Soooo, Baby" "Nope, Hunk hid Ice cream in the fridge and I need it!" Lance gasps and says "You don't need my dick?" "Not really, I just want some Ice cream we can watch T.V while eating" Lance groans but follows Keith as he skips to the kitchen, Keith grabs a couple tubs of the chocolate Ice cream and a spoon then they go to the living room and turn on a movie Lance puts a blanket on them and they feed each other ice cream whilst watching T.V.

After a while of just chilling Keith decides to train which Lance started complaining about; "Baby come on why do you want to train?" "Cause I wanna stay healthy and fit unlike some people" "Excuse me have you seen these muscles?" Lance says as he flexes for Keith, Keith rolls his eyes and says "Yes babe your muscles are amazing but if you don't train you wont be skilled so there will be no point in your muscles" Lance groans and then him and Keith start training.